Chapter 28

~4 days later~
Finally i got dismissed from the hospital and could return home, Madison too.
Lilly drove her home and tried to make her remember. Even tho she didn't they still became friends...again.
I stayed in my room without taking to anybody, I felt terrible...in the end it's my fault.
I couldn't wait anymore so I went to Madison's and Lilly's house to check on her.
I arrived and rang the door bell. Madison opened the door, saw me and smashed the door after.. It freaking hurts knowing she doesn't remember me...
Then Lilly came and let me in. She's very positive and sure that Madison WILL get her memory back...i hope so..
I'm broken inside.
I came in and saw Madison looking at me.
"Why are you following me? Who are You?"
"It's your boyfriend" Lilly said
Daniel - "Not yet..but we like each other, Mad....well, liked"
"Okay maybe but you still creep me out, like, you're everywhere!"she said
I didn't say anything but then Lilly did "Madison listen to me, I know this is hard for you but you need to spend time with him, maybe you'll remember and if you do, trust me you won't regret it."
Then she added "Just please try."
"Fine, but not today." She said
I don't know if I was happy or sad at that moment, I couldn't feel anything at all, as I said, I was broken inside.
Lilly then suggested to go to my and the boys' house. When we got there I saw a smile on Madison's face, wonder what she was thinking... did she remember?