Chapter 10

For real, I was SHOOK! I think they sang some mashups but then a part of that song that I really like that always plays on the radio, the voices were so similar, unless.....WAIT could that song really be THEIRS? If it is THAT SUPER COOL!
Then the furniture arrived but me and Lilly were too tired to build it up so we just hang out outside.
After about an hour or two talking about future and enjoying life then I heard the door bell ring so I got up and went to see who was it.
It was them...the singing guys and can I say...they're so damn hot.
I opened the door and saw this blonde guy, a curly hair dude and another cute guy.
They smile and one of them goes - "Hey, you're new right? Welcome to the neighbourhood hahaha, we're your neighbours!"
"Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Madison" - I say
"Hey I'm Corbyn" the blonde guy says and pointing to the curly one and the other he says "This is Jack and that's Zach"
"Cool! Do you guys wanna come in? You can meet my rommate/best friend
They nodded with their heads and come in.
As we go in the backyard Lilly starts to speak without seeing us - "Hey, I feel like a lazyass, literally have been eating ice cream all day lo-" she stops herself as she turned to see me standing with these 3 cute guys.
"OH..hi" - Lilly says
I immediately saw it in her eyes....she was crushing on Zach... well I guess it's time for her to get a boyfriend hahha
The weird thing was that Zach couldn't take his eyes off of her either...Love at first sight? Lol.