Chapter 4

While we we're in the car I thought about my mom, would she let me move out? I don't want to leave her alone but I don't want to stay here either...that was a hell of a problem but those thoughts flew away from my head when Lilly turned up the volume and this really cool song was playing on the radio, I think it's called "Something Different", I don't know but we were jamming out so hard. The song finished when we arrived, wow perfect timing, happens very rarely, ok who am I kidding, it never happens. When I get to a place my favorite song starts playing but not this time, I guess it's a good signal, right?
We got there and talked to her parents, after about an hour... WE CONVINCED THEM! You have no idea how happy we were! But the thought of my lonely mom was still in my head and I couldn't do anything but tell Lilly about it.
Lilly understood me and tried to comfort me saying that she would still have her mom to hang out and talk to. If you didn't know, well, of course you didn't, her mom and my mom are best friends. I was still worried about her, I know that that's not the kinda life she wanted.
I got home and started planning everything until it was already late and my mom got home. I FaceTimed Lilly and we spoke to my mom, the conversation wasn't long cause she was very happy about it. My mom is very supportive and she always wanted me to move out to have a better future. She said she would've been fine here. I hope that's truth...
She promised me that she will come and visit often.