Chapter 33

~Daniel's p.o.v.~
I turn around and see my bro, the only Jack Avery kissing Madison...i felt like cheated on... I felt really bad and sick.
I yelled "WHAT THE HELL?" And they stopped.
"Listen, bro, I didn't kiss her, I swear! I would never do this to you!!" Jack said coming up to me.
"Forget about it" I said and left. I took the car and went to my special place, questioning about life, about why is this happening to me, why now, and that was my best friend....
~Jack's p.o.v.~
I felt terrible, I spent time with Madison just because I wanted her to remember, remember us, remember Lilly, remember Daniel....but i failed, i guess I'm just a bad friend.
"Screw you" I said to Madison as going inside.
"Jack wait" Madison says and I stop.
"I'm a bitch, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, I'm Sorry, it's all my fault and I will fix it....i didn't wanted to ruin your friendship with Daniel but I guess I just did, everyone makes mistakes right? Listen I promise I'll fix it, just tell me where he went." She says
Well, here's the Madison I knew.
"He's probably in his favorite place, the one you guys were the other night" I say
She asks me if I could drive here there and that's what I do, I take my car and drive her there, then i leave.
~Daniel's p.o.v.~ After a while I decide to leave, as I get up an turn around I see the one and only, Madison Clark, standing in front of me.
She comes closer saying "Daniel I'm so sorry, I was acting childish and it was me that kissed Jack, he didn't kiss me, I really am sorry, I just wanted to make you jealous and cause some drama for no reason, maybe for the things you said the other night but they're true..." She got closer and our lips were about to touch but...