Chapter 17

He got closer to my lips and tried to kiss me but then I heard "LA police department, let her go!" As the police entered pointing the guns to him and I saw Daniel behind them...i sarted to  cry and smile from happiness. Daniel ran up to Mike and punched him with all of his strength, I could see the anger in his eyes.. "okay, that's enough" the police said.
Then they arrested Mike..again, he got out of prison before so now the police is going to transfer him into another cell.
The police got the me out of the chains and I ran and hugged Daniel...i felt so safe, I didn't want to let go...it was amazing..
"I'm never letting you go out of my sight anymore" as he hugged me tighter..the best feeling ever.
~Lilly's p.o.v.~ The police tracked the phone and we got to the right place..we waited outside but let Daniel go in with the police. After a few minutes I saw my best friend walk out with Daniel out of this abbandonded house, I went and hugged her tightly, we both started crying...
"I went looking for you everywhere" I said
I can't believe I got my best friend back..
After we all hugged we thanked the police and returned to the guys' place, we decided to sleep over.
~Madison's p.o.v.~
When we returned I jumped on a bed, I didn't know who's bed was it but I was too tired, I just needed to lay down a lil.
"Tired?" - Daniel said as he walked in
"Yeah, a lot" - I responded
Me - I moaned and said "It's so comfyyy"
"Yeah I know, I picked the best hahah" - Daniel said.
I then realized it was his bed...he came and lied down next to me and then we both turned out head as our eyes met.