Chapter 25

Then he looked into my eyes and was slowly leaning in...i was freaking out, if this is really happening to me?? Is my biggest crush, DANIEL SEAVEY is about to KISS me?!?? I had butterflies in my stomach, I felt like I was about to explode of happiness and then...our lips touched, I felt like the world didn't exist anymore..it was just me and him..together.
We missed passionately and then he bit my lip, but you know, gently, it's not like it hurt or something.. best day ever
When the kiss was over I looked into his eyes and he in mine and we both smiled..
"Madison, I really like you, I liked you since day one, I wanted to bring you here to get to know you better and I did.. I won't ask you to be my girlfriend yet cause I think it's too early, it's been a month since we first met..just know that I'm not letting you go" he said taking my hand, I understand cause it's the truth, I was thinking the same thing, I nodded with my head and then he put his arm around my waist as we were walking towards the car...ugh I like him so much!! We got into the car, I was so happy I couldn't stop smiling...Daniel too.
~Daniel's p.o.v.~
I never stopped smiling through the whole way home...well almost the whole...
We were 10 minutes away from Madison's house and I saw a truck....a truck that came from nowhere, I don't know how could've not seen it...but I saw how it hit us...the last thing I remember was waking up in the hospital.