Chapter 30

She didn't wanted to, I could see it, for her I was just a freak...
~Madison's p.o.v.~
After we all talked and these guys tried to make me remember, which didn't happen, I had to go get ready to, I guess go on a date with this guys named Daniel, I know nothing about him but just the fact that he was staring at me while I was asleep at the hospital. He claims to be my crush or my boyfriend something like that, whatever, but I don't like him, I kinda like the curly guy. Don't remember his name but I don't care, he's cute.
I put on a random dress I find in the closet and wait till he comes.
~Daniel's p.o.v.~
I ring the bell as always and Lilly opens the door, Madison comes downstairs and...wow...she was beautiful, like always. I couldn't close my mouth so Lilly did, I'm so in love with Madison, oh god.
We go to the car and I open the door for her (Idk how it's called lol), she smiles which makes me smile.
We drove to the place and she was really surprised, as it was the first time she went there..her eyes glowed up and I couldn't look away, I wanted to kiss her so bad, I really miss her.
She then says "Wow, this is amazing...good choice"
We sit down and talk a little bit and I ask her "So what's your biggest dream?"
She thinked for a while and then answered :
"Interesting question...i haven't thought about but.."
Oh yes she did hahha
"But now that I think of it I really like to sing so maybe I would like to become a singer."
Well, some things never change.
"Why don't we (heheh) make this happen? I heard you sing Madison and you're great, you sing in the shower in the kitchen, everywhere, I know you don't remember any of it but I do. And I'm telling you that it's possible."
She huggs me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. Then she looks at me and smiles, our eyes meet just like that night, it was amazing.