Chapter 24: Happy Birthday, Bambam! (part 1)

Jungkook shook his head directly, "No, hyung. I just think that she's pretty."

Rap Monster nodded, "Yeah, she is the prettiest among them all,"

"Her voice is also great. I just think that she's awesome, to have a pretty look and a beautiful voice," Jungkook added, while imagining Hee Young's face again.

V and Jimin smiled at the same time, looking at Jungkook's expression.

"But I think she's a noona for Jungkook," Jin said, "She looks older,"

"It doesn't matter, I don't think age difference is a problem," Jungkook said without realizing.

When Jimin, V, and Rap Monster smiled at him and giving him a playful look, Jungkook realises his mistake.

"Oh, so you really like a noona, Jungkook?" Rap Monster teased again.

"I don't like her. I just think that she's great, that's all," Jungkook looked away, "It is too fast to tell if you like someone or not. It was just a two hour meeting,"

V smiled even wider, "But I saw you blushing when she walked with us to the studio,"

"Ah, Jungkook is always like that whenever he meets a beautiful noona," Suga said lazily while putting his legs up.

The others nodded.

"Yeah, true," J-Hope said as well, "He's always like that,"

"So, it's not something special?" V raised his eyebrows.

"No, hyung," Jungkook smiled a bit.

_________________________________________________________________________________

After talking and debating with Sunny for a really long time, we finally go down to the dining room. I am a little bit hungry actually, and I am just too eager to go to the dining room.

"Slow down, Hee Young," Sunny said while following my steps.

"Okay," I said while entering the dining room. I can see the dining room is not too crowded. And... on a table, there's a lot of boys. I don't have to see them, I know that they are Bangtan Boys. Sunny was right, they really joined the dinner.

One thing that annoys me, they sit on GOT7's usual table. It is weird and it doesn't make any sense, but I just think that the table belongs to GOT7.

I can see that they realized my presence already and all of them stared at me. I ignore their look, and I  take a seat on the other table. Sunny awkwardly follow me, she smiled at Bangtan Boys before.

"Why you don't smile at them?" Sunny whispered to me.

"Why would I do that?" I ignore her, throwing my look to the food on the other table.

"Geez, you're so sensitive today, Hee Young-a," Sunny looked pissed, and she looked away too.

I didn't do anything, we both don't talk for a few minutes. Suddenly, I can feel someone is apporaching us. I looked up and seeing V, the blonde guy from Bangtan Boys came to us.

"Hi, mind if I join you two?" he asked politely.

"Y-yeah, sure," Sunny replied straight away, giving him a nervous look.

I just nodded normally. He's not bad, but I don't want to look nervous when I am speaking to him. Unlike Sunny, I don't like it when everything looks to obvious.

He smiled and taking a seat between me and Sunny. He bring a plate full of food with him too.

"You're not eating?" he turned to me.