Chapter 9

My eyes widen when they apologise for not telling me earlier but their voices become distant and I'm struck. They sit down beside me and engulf me in apologetic hugs and the tv all of a sudden turns on in the corner of my eye sight. On the screen Sam and Colby youtube pages is up and they click on a video. Before I know it, my feet are moving quickly and Im up the stairs and behind my door. Knocking comes from the other side of the door and I ignore it. I don't really know why Im like this, why I'm mad. I lock the door and remain in my spot for a few minutes, thinking about everything that was just unlocked in my life. I think back to when I was adopted. Sam and Colby asking me questions about being on social media and open to doing fun things. I move slowly away from the door realising Im mad because I had just began to trust these people and a bomb and weight was dropped on me. I walk over to my bed and sit cross legged as I open my laptop slowly and open the Sam and Colby Youtube Page. After an hour of watching videos of TFIL, Sam and Colby, Cory and Devyn, Aaron Doh and Kat's youtube channels, I find myself laughing, smiling and singing along softly to Kat and Sam's Cover and Aarons Music Mondays. I live with these people. I laugh extremely hard at the prank war videos and manage to haul myself downstairs, face straight and serious. They are all sitting in the living room still, talking lightly as the boyfriends hold their girlfriends close. Once I appear in the door way all their eyes stare at me, all looking apologetic and ashamed. I say still, staring at them for a few second to pull up the tension. "Did you really play the midnight game 3 times?" I look down at Sam, Colby and Kat. They smile of relief as I receive numerous hugs. We all sit down on the couch and watch as much of everyone's youtube videos until the sun starts to rise over the horizon and beams of orange and yellow make their way into our house.

I awaken to find Sam, Colby, Kat and I fell asleep on the couch and Im the first to awaken from my slumber and I look over to the others sleeping peacefully. Sam and Kat cuddled up to each other on one part of the couch makes me "awww" internally. Colby is chilling on the long end of the couch when all of a sudden, Sam wakes up slowly and manages to get up from Kats arms. He comes over to me and whispers good morning once we get into the kitchen. I give him a smile and response as he suddenly stops in the hall way on the way up to his room. He comes back to me and asks if I want to record a video with him. I nod my head and say "Give me five" Before sprinting up to my room to get ready quickly. I come back down stairs, dressed and with my hair and makeup on. It probably took at least ten but I come back out to the kitchen to find Sam blowing up a float bed. I look at him questioningly as he continues to blow it up. He points to the garage and we head In, me behind Sam where he grabs a camera places it onto a tripod and starts recording once I give him the ok.

"Whats up guys, so today Im going to be doing a prank with Juliet here. Last night, Colby took Night quill to help him fall asleep and he passed out on the couch so what we are going to do is put him on here, drag him out to the pool then wake him up while he is there." My jaw drops to the group and I start snickering uncontrollably. "Alright, lets get started!" He turns off the camera and he tells me the game plan. Corey comes downstairs and we ask him to help us by recording. He laughs at the prank idea then grabs the camera from Sam's hands while I hold the floatie. We set the float under Colby and manage to get him onto him, mostly by him rolling onto it (SCORE!!!!) We drab the float out by a blanket and slip him softly into the pool. We start screaming "WAKE UP COLBY" while throwing plastic ball pit balls at him whilst laughing hysterically. He gets out of the pool and starts chasing us through the house while he is soaking wet. This might now be so bad after all! But living with 5 boys wasn't as easy as I thought It would be.

_____________________________________________
Hey! Hope you liked this chapter, if you did please vote and comment what you liked and any ideas you might have. Thank you so much for your support!!!

Later fam! <3