Chapter 37

When I finally got upstairs, it was about 3am. I turned on my phone when I finally slipped into bed. My eyes were half open so when I look at my phone, its blurred and hard to read. I manage out a few words before I am wide awake. "Im going to Landon's! It's an emergency! " I call into Colby's room because I knew he was going to his room to edit. I bolted down the stairs, not changing and getting to my car. It was raining outside, like a summer storm. "Wait, Jules! Is everything ok?!" Sam says in a worried tone, running out the front door to meet me at my car. "Landon needs me, I need to go!" I yell, getting into the driver seat and jamming the key into the ignition. Sam and Colby jump into the back seat from one car door and I don't care. I get out the gate and zoom to the hospital. The darkness of the night scares me as I speed down the road. I will pay for a speeding ticket if I have to. I just need to get to him. The rain starts to get harder and the clouds start to rumble with the sky being lit up by the shock of lightning that echo through the night. I cant think straight. Something bad has happened. He needs me. He needed me. An hour ago. And I wasn't there.

A flash of light.

A screeching.

A scream.

My screen.

______________________________________________________
Im so sorry that this is so short, thats why I'm updating so close together, to make up for this being so short. Word count: 255

Stay True! <3