Chapter 11

So, legit thought I lost this chapter and I was about to be so mad! But I found it so... YAY!

ENJOY!
____________________________________________________________

As soon as I walk into the house and roll my eyes at the weird jokes the guys are making, I head up to Aaron's room and give him Buddy and the left over treats and head back to my room. My phone lights up, I throw it on my bed and go over to my curtains to shut them since its stormy and already dark. I turn my bedroom light on the go back to my phone where a message awaits me from Landon.

L- ft me asap. (A/N ft means FaceTime!)

I get onto FaceTime and he immediately picks up, his familiar smile pops up on the screen as the green eyed boy sits down and says hey. A simple "Hey" Is all I respond with when I bring up the message of "ASAP"

"So whats up?" I ask in a friendly tone.

"Well remember Levi from school? He asked me to move out with him and we have been looking for someone else cause it's a three bedroom place so we were wondering if you wanted to move in with us." He gives a slight pause when he knows what Im thinking. "Look, Jules, This would only be a friend thing. Nothing would happen between us living together if we weren't besides hanging out." I consider all the annoying things that have gone on today and consider my options very wisely. "I need to think about it, is that alright?" He gives me a nod then says goodbye and his words fly around my head, trying desperately to think of what to do. I need to talk to someone about this. I head to the first person I can think of and without thinking I find my self, knocking on his bedroom door. Aaron.

(A/N I was going to leave it here but thats to short so enjoy! :D)

Aaron shouts out a come in and I shut the door behind me after entering. He looks at me questionably and reads my expression as he gestures to his bed for me to sit down. He knows I want to talk. "Whats up Juliet?" That is the first time my name has been said and felt so comforting for a long time. I try to think of where to begin. I open and close my mouth numerous times, shutting it because thats not the way I want to start. When finally a sentence comes out that I don't expect. "Can I hold Buddy while I tell you?" I ask, Buddy's little ears peak up at his name and he comes over to Aaron, sitting at his feet. "Sure." He picks Buddy up and places Buddy on my lap. Buddy cuddles himself up to me, instantly making me feel better. Where to begin?

"This stays in the vault, ok? Please don't tell anyone. Im coming to you for your advice, not theirs. Alight?" He nods his head, crossing his legs on his office chair and staring at me with a serious expression. "There is this boy and I don't know if I like him or not and he likes me and I'm sure of it. We have known each other for a good 10 years at least and my last time seeing him, I kissed him, not knowing if i would see him again because that is all he has wanted me to do for a very long time. So.... He asked me to move out with him and a friend and I don't know what to do. I just moved in with you guys a few days ago but honestly find it a bit much sometimes. He said If i moved in with him that it was a friend thing and that nothing would happen besides us hanging out but even then, these guys are 17 and 18 I think so, no offence to you guys, they are going to be even more hectic. The boy who likes me isn't that much of a messy person but the friend of his is. I really don't know what to do and I really need your help." I finish, taking a deep breath at the end.

He stops, looking a bit surprised. He doesn't respond for a bit and remains quiet, considering everything I just said to make sure he got everything. Then he opens his mouth for a response and at that time, Buddy can sense my sadness and frustration so he begins licking me, making me cuddle and pet him more.

"Jules, you in a bit of a tough situation. I think you should...." 

______________________________________
CLIFF HANGER! So I'm going to be busy soon so I might not be able to post daily but the plan is to pre-write chapters then post them. I don't know how well that is going to work but if I miss a post, please be patient with me. 

Thank you for the 125 reads and all the support, I really appreciate it!

Later Fam! <3