Chapter 29

I wake up after hours, Buddy licking my face is the best way to wake up. I look at my phone and see its 11am. I get out of bed with Buddy following behind me quickly. The sun is lighting up the entire house and it is a glow I missed for the last couple of weeks. I walk into the kitchen to have breakfast and lunch, Buddy goes over to his food and water bowel that Aaron must have already filt up whilst I was sleeping. I open the back door when I have a bowel of cereal and sit outside with Buddy while he uses the restroom. Aaron meets me in the backyard with his camera in his hand. "The fans were going to hate to miss Buddy's bit because you were doing it so I'm going to sit out here with you ." I laugh and nod my head. "Jules, do you want to come with me to this abandoned place today?" Someone asks from the door way. It's Brennen. "I don't see why not." I say and laugh as he smiles excitedly. "Ok get changed, meet you out the front in 30 minutes." I nod my head and give a hug to Aaron, quickly zipping up the stairs and into the shower, getting dressed, doing my makeup and doing my hair.

Out the front, I meet Brennen in his truck and I hop in after calling out to Sam and Colby that I'm going out with Brennen. We find ourselves singing to music when we pull off the highway into the middle of a large grassland field. The grass grazes against my legs as we find ourselves at an old army base. Cement covered in colours lay as most of the floor and its detailed and mischievous. This is going to be a fun day. "Whats up guys, so Im here with Juliet and today, we are going to be exploring this abandoned army base. Take a look at this, here is like, these slabs of cement and underneath is where they used to fire off missiles." "Really?" I say looking at him with wide eyes. "Yeah, whats that?" he says point towards a hole. A ladder leads down to a dark obis and I swear I hear a bang echo from down in the darkness. " I thinks its a way underneath this." I say, tapping my converse on the cement. "Ladies first" I say when we agree we are going down. He laughs and hands me the camera as he quickly scales down the rusty, metal ladder. Creaking comes from underneath him "Did you hear that?" I ask him and he stops half way and looks up at me. "I thought that was my mind playing tricks on me." His face is expressionless, then he turns a bit concerned. I have my sleeves of my hoodie over hand palms and my arms are crossed over my chest after handing the camera down to Brennen. "Ok, its good." he says, his voices echoes in the cold cellar and I go down slowly, staying close behind Brennen. "How long are we going to stay here?" I whisper, turning quickly and looking after hearing a voice. "Not long, whats through here?" He asks, looking at a door that has graffiti all over it. It has so many colours and I laugh as he commando kicks the door open. It swings open and smacks the wall behind it. I find myself gripping onto Brennen's arm in fear but he doesn't mind, I can tell he is shaking quite a big so I give him a reassuring squeeze. "Hello." I hear in my ear, my eyes go wide and I look at Brennen who is looking at me, his eyes wide like mine. "Can we leave please?" I ask, fear lacing my voice. I don't want anything more then to leave. "So apparently, a lot of people died here in the army base." I end up glaring at him and he starts laughing but you can hear a hint of hesitation in his voice. I rolled my eyes and I gripped onto his arm tighter when I hear a clang come from the hallway on the other side of the wall to use. "Brennen, can we leave please?" I ask agin and he ignored me and he looked behind the wall, I peered my head around the corner and saw another metal door. Without us touching it, It slightly opened. "What the actual fridge door?" I say, not wanting to swear. Brennan peered his head into the room and I felt his hand slip into mine as he pulled me, sprinting the other way. I ran with him and he let me climb the ladder first before we booked it to the car. When we got in, Brennen handed me the camera while he started at car and sped away while he looked behind us before we left. I left the camera on him until I realised he wasn't going to say anything. "So, I don't know what the heck happened back there... would you care to explain Brennen?" I asked and pointed the camera to him to reveal his petrified expression as we drove back to town from the highway. "So, when I looked into the room there was graffiti everywhere and in the corner, there was a wooden chair facing away from me and it was really dark, but I saw a girl in like a white dress and she turned her head around to me slowly. It was really freaky. It looked that that girl from the Ring, like..." He puffs and I gasp, imagining what he just describbed. "So, now! We are going to the cheese cake factory." he says and I smile, clapping my hands together in joy, forgetting what had just happened. We pull into the parking lot and walk in. I end up getting a cheese cake cupcake and then we walk to starbucks across the car park and I got a frappuccino, walking around the parking lot for awhile to kill time. Brennen then takes me to a skatepark and he pulled out penny boards. "Want to skate?" He asks me and I nod my head, gabbing his skateboard and throwing it to the ground, instantly getting on and gliding down the rail to the main part. I turn around to see Brennen shocked. I laugh at his expression and feel the need to explain myself. "I was taught to skate by a guy at the orphanage that was one of the best in the world at his age. He taught me and my friend Landon and we would go from the moment we woke up to when we went to sleep learning tricks and stuff." He smiles and goes down the normal way because he couldn't do the rail. I laugh and we skate for hours until we skate down the street and back to Brennen's truck. His phone rings and he answers. "yeah?" He says and a muffled sound comes out of the phone. "Ok, be there soon." He says before hanging up. "Your brothers want you home." He says before pulling out. The sun is starting to set and we head back to the hosue. "It was cool getting to know you Brennen!" I say to break the silence. "You to, your actually really cool!" He says and I blush. "You need to put this on." Brennan says, handing me a blind fold when we pull up to the house. "Oh god." I say whilst putting it on over my eyes. He opens the car door for me to get out and we walk up to the door. He opens it and I hesitantly walk in after him until he says to take it off.

_________________________________________
Question: Did you like the chapter? Is there something between Brennen and Juliet?

(One of my fave books on Wattpad by honeybooboochxld has questions at the end of each chapter so I was inspired by them to do it.)

Sorry it was sort but I wanted it to be a cliff hanger.

Please comment and vote because I appreciate that more then anything, sorry I'm going to be really busy in the near future so updates might not come as often as you want them to but I'm going to do my best.

Thanks for your support!

Stay true <3