Chapter 48

The next few chapters are short but Chapter 50 is almost double the length. So get excited! ALSO! For the competition, The winner will be announced and music will be put in that chapter. I will put my favourite song of the set list that won at the top and the others at the bottom of the page. The art of the winner will be at the top as well :D.

_____________________________________________________________

We had to come back to school today which sucked. It was a day to collect revision for the up coming exams and it was compulsory but we got to go home early. I got to school with Landon today because I felt like it. The doctors said that It will take a few days but that its just so Colby can fully heal and be able to actually do things when he gets home. They just want to keep him under a watchful eye at the hospital for a few nights to watch how he sleeps and what he is capable of doing. I went home late but I felt peaceful. Something I hadn't felt in a month. We walk into school and I couldn't help but do it with a smile. I didn't care if I had received a note or anything. I didn't care. My brother woke up. He is alive. Thats all I could ask for. I walk to my locker and place my phone and wallet inside so I could use both hands to push my backpack inside. There was something on the bottom of my locker and I opened it after rolling my eyes. Landon was standing on the other side of the door so he couldn't see that I had received a note and what it said.

I hope you realise, your boyfriend cheated on you. I saw him at the part ythe other night, the one he didn't tell you he was going to and he started flirting with me before kissing me. We kissed for an hour and said he didn't love you.

I looked up at Landon and he looked at me, reading the serious expression on my face. He saw I was holding something and took it from my clasp. I didn't move my eyes from his face. He had never lied to me before and I just wanted to see his reaction because it would give away whether he was lying to not. His face didn't change. He wasn't lying to me. He looked up at me with a dull face. "Jules, you have to believe me. I never went to a party! Christian had one on the 23rd. Jules, thats the night you stayed over. I didn't go, I promise." I nodded my head. "I trust you Lan. I know you wouldn't lie to me." I say, engulfing him in a hug. Christian walked past, grabbing Landon's arm. "Bro, I have to talk to you." He said, his face was serious and I have never seen him like this before. Christian is the worst of the jock group. He is always flirting with girls, including me, and he bullies the nerds at the school. "Ill see you later?" Landon asked while being dragged away. I nodded before grabbing my phone and slipping it into my pocket and heading to the first class.

In each class today, we would receive exam revision and get a briefing though the revision by the teacher. In class, Harper was gossiping with her friends. I continued my smile because I remembered Colby and headed to my normal seat. Landon walked in shortly after, a smile on his face. His eyes were glued on me but what I didn't know was that the cogs were working over drive in his brain. He leaned down and pecked my cheek before sitting down next to me. "What was that for?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders. We grabbed the revision and sat through the briefing about the exam. When we started to go through the paper, I spaced out. I don't really know why teachers make us go through it. I guess for the kids who don't understand or the kids that don't listen so have to have it gone through for them to actually do it and understand it. Why they don't just do the section that want help and have to go through it and let the others read it for themselves, I will never know. My Phone buzzed, erupting me from my daydream. I looked at it to see an unknown number.

Unknown - Hey Juliet, I don't think you remember me. Im Sebastian. I need to tell you something really important. Can you meet me at the coffee shop on Brooke Street? Tomorrow at 11am. You can bring someone because you probably wont trust a random person who is just texting you but its really important. See you there.

I shove my phone back in my pocket, thinking its something stupid. But something in my brain is telling me to go.

I smarty brought a binder with me so I could slip the papers in the pocket for that subject and carry it around for the day. Landon and I walked into the cafeteria and got in line."Shoot, babe, I forgot my wallet." I say, groaning. "I don't have enough to pay for you as well. Ill go get it for you." He offered and before I decline, he was already out of the line and walking to my locker. I look over to the jock table and no one was there. What is going on?! 

________________________________________________________________
Thank you guys! Please vote if you enjoyed! Also, please enter the comp! Its going till the 5th January

Stay true! <3