Chapter 6

I awaken to find myself lying in my bed which I was really confused about how I got here. Im still in my clothes from yesterday. My hair all messy and my eyeliner and mascara smeared underneath my eyes. I walk into my bathroom and turn on the shower. The warm water trickles down my face as I clean my face and hop out of the shower once I have managed to get out of the warm blanket of water the cuddles me. I wrap my towel around my body and walk into my room. I go straight  into my closet to grab a shirt that says Love life where a small pocket would be. I place the t-shirt on my bed and go over to my dressing table and search through to where I remember putting my jean shorts but can find my favourite, ripped, high waisted ones are when I hear a knock on my door. It swings open to reveal Elton holding something in his hand. He gasps and covers his eyes apologising profusely. "Elton, oh umm.... whats do you need that is so important that you couldnt wait for me to respond, "Not right now" to the door?" I say as he manages his way into my room and sits down on my bed with his back facing me. "Well, first off, sorry about that and second, I own a brand of shirts called "Send It" and I brought you this one. I have been thinking of producing female crop tops and I wanted you to be the first one to try one as well as Devyn and Kat and was wondering if you wanted to do a photo shoot with these tops." He says and holds up the hand with shirts and I grab them from him and slip it on with my shorts and Elton turns around when I say he can and he smiles happily at the shirt he has made. It's so cute Elton! You should do them in other colours as well like: grey, white, light blue, pink! " I say with a smile on my face. His eyes widen at my suggestion and nods his head quickly while typing something on his phone. "Thats a great idea! and you look great in the shirt by the way and umm.. Im really sorry again about coming in." I give him a reassuring smile and I walk out coming face to face with another girl. She has long brown hair and has a stunning smile. She is out the front of Sam's room when Sam comes out and slings his arm around her shoulder and kisses her on the cheek. "damn bro!" I say and he grabs my arm when I try to walk down the stairs so they can have their time. "No, Jules! This is Kat, she is my girlfriend!"

"Oh your Kat! I have heard a lot about you !" I give her a squeeze when she approaches me with a sweet smile. Devyn comes around the corner and hugs Kat and Kat looks back at me as Sam makes his way down the stairs, leaving us girls upstairs. "Hey, um.... I don't know if you guys are free or not today but what if we went on a girls day to get to know each other?"

"Oh my god, thats a great idea! Dev, you in?" Kat agrees excitedly. She puts her finger up to gesture one minute and goes back into her room. She comes back out in a few minutes and nods out head. We smile at each other and agree to meet back in 15 minutes once we have fully gotten ready. I put on a little bit of make up then head down the stairs to meet them at the front door, I was the first to arrive. I sit down next to the front door and turn on my phone. "No new messages" I look up to find Colby standing in front of me. "Hey, whats up?" He says as he sits down next to. "Oh, I never asked, sorry. Umm.. Kat, Devyn and I are going on a girls day to get to know each other. Is that OK?" Colby glares his eyes at the wall and puts hit thumb and finger to his chin, stroking it. I snicker at his thinking face and he gets up off the floor.                                    "We should ask Sam" He says and puts his hand out to help me up. I take his hand and he hoists me up and we go over the main living room where we find Sam and Aaron watching a movie. "Sam, our dear sister was wondering if she could have a girls day with Kat and Devyn. Is it ok?" Sam stands up and strokes his chin just like Colby did. After a few seconds he looks at me with a goofy smile. "Nah its fine, go have fun! Also, you don't have to ask us if you can go out. Just tell us where your going and how long you will be and then you can go out whenever you want." I give Sam and Colby both hugs when I feel a tap on my shoulder. Behind me I find Aaron, his bottom lip in a pout with his arms open, expecting a hug. I give him a warm hug when I hear two pairs of footsteps approaching and I find Kat and Devyn smiling and gesturing to follow them. I smile and wave at Sam, Colby and Aaron and follow in tow for our girls day at the mall. 

_____________________________________
So this chapter is kinda weak so I will TRY to post another one later today.

Sorry about it but thank you all so much for the support!!!!!!

Later Fam! <3