Chapter 28

The airport is a lot chillier and gloomier then I remembered the last time we were here. There was no sun because it was early in the morning and rain echoed the streets with its hard yet calming sound.                                                                                      "I cant believe two weeks have gone by already!" I say, resting my head sleepily on Colby's shoulder.                                                                                                                                    "I know, this has been so much fun, thanks for bringing us Uncle Elton." Corey says. I walk over to Elton slowly and give him a warm embrace.                                "This has been one of the best 2 weeks of my life, besides being adopted. Thank you so much Elton." I say as we get into the checkin line. We puts our bags in and we find ourselves in the cafe near our gate. I grab a coffee so that I manage to stay awake for as long as I can because it's going to be a long flight. We were in first class again because Elton payed for our seats to be upgraded yesterday. I find my eyes quickly drift shut because the coffee didn't wake me up enough. I re dreamt my birthday, the fairy lights and the feeling of being loved all there. When I woke up it was bright and sunny. It wasn't quite sunset but it was going to happen in a couple of hours. I smile at Corey who is sitting across from me and he smiles back. "Morning sunshine, we are landing in 4 hours." I nod my head and stand up, stretching me arms as I walk up and down the aisle to stretch my legs. When is sit back down, I plug my headphones into my phone and grab out my book that I am so close to finishing. It was a great book, so pure and beautiful. By the time I finished my book and dinner was served, it was time to finally be home.

It was a lot warmer then I remembered here, It was night and I was wearing a hoodie but my bear legs in my black denim shorts could feel the warmth of LA. The house is cool, the type thats refreshing and relaxing. "Welcome home!" Devyn calls from the living room before I see her smiling face appear. I give her a squeeze when Corey then gives her a huge hug, they then kiss and I roll my eyes, walking away to see Kat and Sam hugging. "Sam shove over, my turn!" I whine and he smiles and me, Katrina's face turning to me from out of Sam's chest. She lets go of Sam and gives me a huge hug, warm and loving like always. When I let go she immediately goes back to hugging Sam and giving him a quick peck. I climb the stairs impatiently, excited to see Aaron. "Aaron!" I knock on his door. The door swings open and he embraces me in a hug. "Welcome home Jules." He says and I feel something wet come in contact with my ankle. I giggle at the feeling of Buddy licking me. When I finally let go of Aaron, I pick up Buddy and cuddle him, with gentle licks kissing my nose and my cheeks. I continue to giggle when I feel Aarons arms wrap around me again. "I missed you so much." Aaron says once letting me go again. "Me to bro." I say sitting down on his bed. I lie down and put Buddy on my stomach, gently running my hand over his soft fur. I am wide awake because of the time difference, how I wish I could just spend the entire night petting Buddy and playing with him but he quickly fell asleep on me. I sat up putting Buddy in my lap and watched Aaron edit and stuff. "Hey Jules, can you sing?" He asks, spinning around in his chair to face me. "Ummm.... No." I say.                               "Come on, surely you can, your voice sounds like someone who can sing." He says, man, he is persistent. I used to sing lullabies to the young ones when it was bed time at the orphanage and Landon used to make me sing all the time. To be honest, I like to sing but I never thought I was good. "Fine." I sigh, sitting down next to him. "What do you want me to sing." I say, walking out into Elton's room and calling down to him on my way to Aaron's room "Elton, I'm borrowing your chair!" A faint "Ok" Comes from downstairs and I laugh as I make my way back into Aaron's room, Buddy following me every step of the way. I sit down next to Aaron and he pulls up a song. "Do you know this one?" He asks, and I look at his screen. "Skinny Love? Have I been living under a rock! Of course I know this song!" I say excited. I pull my chair up closer. "Do you want to record a video?" He asks. "Um..... ok." I say as he opens his recording software. "Hey guys so today, I'm doing another episode of singing Sunday. Today I'm here with Juliet and we are going to be singing "Skinny Love" By Birdy. Ok, here we go!"                                        "So I'm going to do the first part then you join in on the second chorus then the bridge you do by yourself, can you hold that note?" He asks and I nod my head "I think so". "Ok, lets go." He starts the music and I listen as he starts singing. His voice has a slight rasp to it and it's really peaceful. But then its time for me to start singing and I start to feel my hands become clammy and sweaty. I wipe them on my pants and get ready. I end up missing the chorus and he stops the music. "Are you ok? You don't have to if you don't want to." I shake my head. "Its ok, just continue and then we will record the other part after if thats ok." He nods his head and he continues.

"Who will love you?

Who will fight?

And who will fall, far behind?

Come on skinny love."

I sing holding the note and he joins after his eyes being on me the entire time I was singing.

"My my my, my my my, my-my my-my... My my my, my my my, my-my my-my..." We sing together and then when the music stops I continue to look forward until I feel a pair of eyes on me. Aaron is looking at me, mouth wide open and eyes large. "Oh my god, are you kidding me?! Jules, your amazing!" He says, happiness oozing from his voice. "Not really but thank you." I say smiling slightly.                  "Do you want to do the other part again?" I ask, trying to make myself feel less uncomfortable. "Sure" He replies and we continue to sing until we finish the chorus.

(A/N I don't want this to sound like every other fanfic but I thought it might be good to add it.)

"Jules, we should record a video of just you singing and post it on youtube!" He says, getting up from his seat excitedly. Why is he so enthusiastic?                                "I don't know Aaron..." I say hesitantly. "Just record it then see why you think when you hear it. I stop and think then sigh before I sit in his seat. He hands me headphones and I slip them over my ears. What have I got myself into?

"What song do you want to sing?" He asks me, snapping me out of my doubtful thoughts. "'I wrote a song' by Tate Mcrae." I say without even having to think it. I know this song off by heart because this is another song I would sing to the kids at the orphanage. "Ok" He says, pulling it up for me and he starts the recording and I press play. The entire time I'm singing, I feel Aaron's eyes burning into my skin but I continue anyway, every now and again wiping my hands together from the shaking that is forming over my hands. When I finish the song, a round of applause echoes through the room from Aaron and I blush looking into my lap at my violently shaking hands and how sweaty they are. Aaron and I swap seats and I play with Buddy for a bit when I saw Aaron yawn. I look at the clock at see its 10pm . " Finished." he says and I sit down and he hands me the headphones while he stands behind me, placing this hand on my shoulder. I cringe when I hear my own voice but Aaron has edited so it sounds like I'm in a sound proof booth. I listen to it and I laugh at my face at some points, when I finish Aaron sends the video and I leave him with Buddy in tow. "Buddy, go back to Aaron." I say pointing back to Aaron's room. He just sits at my feet and when Aaron comes into the hall way and calls him, he doesn't move. "Do you mind him staying in your room tonight Jules, he loves you to much." Aaron says and I giggle, picking up Buddy in my arms. "Of course, thank you!" I say giving him a quickly hug before putting Buddy back on the floor and running back to my room, racing Buddy. I get into bed with Buddy lying next to me on my pillow. I open the video and watch it again. "Should I make a channel?" I ask Buddy as if he will answer before I open YouTube up and create a channel. Quickly uploading it and posting it before I can have second thoughts. With Buddy under my arm, he licks my face before curling back down and we peacefully drift into a soft slumber because Im still tired from travelling. 

___________________________________
Please Vote if you enjoy this story, It means a lot to me!

Thank you for 2K, I hope you liked this chapter, if you did please comment!

Thank you for everything,

Stay true <3