Chapter 8

The familiar eyes burn on my skin because this is the prettiest I have ever been in front of him. My cheeks turn pink and my eyes go soft and Kat and Devyn notice my sudden colour and follow my eye sight. They stand up as he walks over to me and embraces me quickly in a warm hug. I shut my eyes and hold him tightly. He leans in slightly with our arms still around each other, when Kat coughs and I turn around to face a smug Kat and Devyn. My cheeks turn a brighter red when I continue to hold on to Landon as if my life depends on it. "Right, this is Landon he is my..." I turn to look at him in confusion. We aren't an item but we aren't friends. What are we? "My brother from the orphanage. We have been close since I was put into the system and its been over 11 years of us knowing each other, how did you know I was here?"                                       "I saw you in the door way and immediately recognised you! How have you been?" He asks as we pull away, me leaning against the post of the dressing room. "Good yeah!" I say and then check the time on my phone.                                                                                                                                    "Oh shoot, Lan, I have to go, we have an appointment, Ill text you later?" He nods and gives me another warm embrace then leaves the store while we walk to the cash register. I pay for the dresses and shirts and we head out of the store, arms linked once again.

 We then go into the spa that is a few stores across. We head in and get massages first. The warmth shocks my body and once we finish, I find that I had slowly fallen asleep because I am suddenly awoken to the convocation between Devyn and Kat making its way through my ears. Once they have left the room I quickly get changed and head back to the front of the store. Chairs aline themselves with walls covered in racks of coloured bottles of nail polish. The girls and I scan the delicately colour ordered shelves and we each choose colours for our finger and toe nails. I choose a fragile, pastel pink for my finger nails and pastel blue for my toes. Kat chooses a dark blue for her fingers and a black for her toes and Devyn chooses a white for her fingers and black for her toes. We take our seats next to each other, making small talk about our interests, pasts and other little tales and stories to get to know each other more. We have 3 ladies doing out hands and 3 come over with jars of a green paste and one with a plate of cucumber circles. They apply masks to our faces and we relax as the the cucumber seeps into our skin and our eyes. When the cucumber is taken off our eyes, light comes suddenly. Once we have left the parlour we head over to the hair and makeup saloon on the other side of the mall. 

"So, what are we doing today?" the lady says, moving my hair around and looking at me in the mirror. "Ummm... I want to go... lighter maybe?" she nods her head and takes me over to the colour chart. I look over them and choose a light blonde because mine is currently dirty blonde. I look through a magazine that she hands me that has all these different pictures of girls with the hair colour I have chosen while she begins with my hair. The one I find is adorable and very my style. It is up in a high messy ponytail and I show it to her. 

She gives me a bright smile and nods as she continues to dye my hair. Kat and Devyn are done much faster then I am because I'm dying my hair. The come into our area once Im done and they look at my hair once she dried it. Their eyes are wide again and I give a little smile. "Do you like it?" I ask, unsure. Kat gives me a hug and nods her head and Devyn looks at me excitedly. "Its beautiful!" she gushes. I give her a beam when I finally look in the mirror for the first time. I feel beautiful and instantly feel the way it looks. I walk with the girls out of the store as soon as we pay and head home. We make our way up to my room with our pjs on and chill on my bed. 

I head down the stairs with my hair in the high pony, just like the photo. Im at the bottom of the stairs before I know it and Sam and Colby look up at me, eyes shock and smiles, big. The get up and give my hugs then pull away to look at me again "Jules, you look great! I love what you have done with your hair!" Colby says once I turn around for them to have a look at.                      "Thanks! Umm... I just wanted to let you guys know that us girls don't need dinner, we are ordering pizza." The boys nod their head and I ask if they wanted pizza as well. The look at each other with psychotic smiles and look back at me. "Thats a dumb question!" The tell me their orders and I ask the rest of the boys what they want. I write them all down as they hand me money for their pizzas. I walk back up the stairs and call a delivery. 

My heart jumps when I get off the bed, mid movie and speed down the stairs because the door bell had rung. I swing the door open and I am faced with someone familiar. Soft brown eyes look up from the receipt and widen in shock. Their warm arms sling around me and I hug back. I look back to find the face of my best friend from school, Sky. "OMG hiI! what are you doing here?!" She says, staring at me with happiness beaming from her. "I live here! I was adopted!" I say as Sam and Colby come up behind me. "These are my guardians and brothers..." "Sam and Colby!" She squeals. My face turns into a confused expression as I look from them to her and back again. "Yeah." "OMG can I have a picture with you guys?!" My face turns stunned as she gives me the pizza boxes and gives me her phone, getting in between Sam and Colby and I take the photo after setting all the pizza boxes on the floor beside me. The boys give me a sorry smile once I pay her, get her number and she leaves. "What was that about?" I ask. "Umm.... We all need to talk to you about that." I find my jaw on the floor when Sam calls everyone in the house to the living room. Kat and Devyn come down the stairs confused when Sam whispers something to them and their faces go from confused to guilty. I sit down on the couch in the main living room and they all stand in front of me, guiltiness oozing from them and wiping any essence of happiness they had left from their faces. "Juliet, there is something we needed to tell you." Sam says and I realise that I'm shivering from nerves from what they are about to tell me.                                        "We are all... youtubers."

_____________________________________________
I really enjoy writing drama so if you have any idea's please comment them and I will try my best to implement them!

Thanks for reading and supporting my book! In less then a week  we have reached 60 reads! THAT IS CRAZY FOR ME! :D

Thanks again and Ill see you later fam! <3