Chapter 36

Im so sorry that It took me 3 chapters to get through the first day of her school, I just wanted to space it out a little bit but I hope you enjoyed it. If you did, please comment so bellow.

_______________________________________________

I spent the rest of the class pondering as to why someone would do this and who it could possibly be. This bullying started at the end of last year and I thought they had forgotten about it. Obviously not. Landon saw that something was wrong and I just told him about the camera, not the notes. If I told him about the notes he would flip and I didn't want to make a big thing about this. He drove me home and needed to leave because he was going to visit his grandparents. His grandma was sick so he had to leave. I accepted it and said goodbye to him, wishing him the best of luck and giving him a kiss. No one was in the downstairs area until I heard someone screaming outside. I laugh, running upstairs and quickly placing my backpack down in my room. I get changed into my bathing suit because I was really hot and felt like going for a swim. I throw my hair into a messy bun on top of my head before I go into Aaron's room to get Rose. He offered to look after her as I went to school. She licked me and I gave her a cuddle before placing her down onto the soft carpet and following me slowly down the stairs to the back yard. I open the glass doors to find all the guys outside, wet with a giant blue, blow up mat, laughing their heads off. "What is going on here?" I ask as Rose excitedly runs over to Circa to play with her. "We are filming a video. Want to join?" Elton asks and I laugh, shrugging my shoulders. "Why not?" I ask. "It's a slip and slide!" Corey calls and then slips on the mat and ends with a loud splash into the pool. "MY TURN!" I shout, running back for a boost then dashing towards the mat and landing on my stomach. I glide along the soapy surface before landing in the pool. I laugh when I rise up to the surface and Sam comes charging for me. He tackles me back down and we both laugh together as we get back into the line. "Elton, race!" I call. He counts down and we sprint to the mat. I land on back, going backwards and Elton, forwards. I laugh as I end up coming last but landing on him. He picks me up bridal style and chucks me into the water before getting out himself. I get out of the water before grabbing one of the water guns and filling it up from the tap around the corner. I spray Elton and he runs, grabbing one and spraying me. I laugh and fun around before jumping into the pool so the water he shoots me with, wont affect me. I fill up my gun with more water before rising up and being greeted by explosions happening, including something exploding water on my head. We were now in a war. I got out of the pool with Aaron, Colby and Sam, running to the blow up mat and lifting it up as a wall. Colby grabbed a bucket of water with the water balloons inside whilst I flit up the guns while Sam and Aaron established a way to hold up the wall. The others found refuge behind the barbecue area. "CHARGE!" Corey screams whilst throwing at the mat, making our wall vibrate a little. I bolted out the left side gate and around the front of the house. I came in through the right side gate and sprinted behind the shark diving board without them realising. I climbed up and shot them with the gun and threw water balloons at them. I then threw the gun far into the water when I ran out of balloons and dove in, grabbing the gun on my way up and running towards my family. The sun was starting to set before we knew it. We continues to throw water balloons and shoot each other until we got tired of it. Colby turned on me and ended tackling me in the pool. We played 3v3 chicken fight until I got a little cold and jumped out of the water. I went upstairs, showering and putting on some pyjama shorts, a shirt and a hoodie before ordering some Chinese food. The guys were still hanging in the backyard when the food came. Rose followed me around the kitchen as I grabbed my serving and opened the back door. Towels are on this chair and food is ready! " I call. I head back in, sitting on the couch and flicking through Netflix to try and find something to watch. After a few minutes of drying off, they waddle into the kitchen, grabbing a bowel from the ones I left on the table and using the cutlery I have also given them. They serve themselves whilst I finally settle with Stranger Things Season 2. I get settles down and comfy, eating my spring rolls when two dips in the couch come from either side of me. Sam and Colby have plopped themselves down next to me on both sides with a smile on their faces. I give them a smile before turning my attention back onto the tv. We sit there for a good couple of episodes until I end up lying down with me head on a pillow on Colby's lap and my legs over Sam's. Im extremely comfortable and slightly fall asleep. What I didn't know was that my phone was going off. How I wish I could go back to the past and check my phone because It all goes down hill from here.

_______________________________________________________

I know.... Im evil. <3

Thank you so much for 8K! I really appreciate you guys and the support you show.

Stay true! <3