Chapter 13

I am really excited about this and future chapters after this once. I hope you enjoyed it as well! :D

______________________________________________________________________

I awaken today on the first day of school to find a text message on my phone.

School - Dear Students,I am sorry to inform you but the school will not be open for another month and a half. The school has been tested positive for a hazardous material and will force the school to be fully re-tiled and carpeted. School will open on the 3rd of June and will go an extra month and a half at the end of term, causing the holidays between term one and two to be shortened. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I look at my phone, excitement oozing from my body, filling my ora with happiness. I look around my room and at the time. 7:00am. I turn on my tv and I slip back under the covers and fall back asleep quickly.

I am awaken to the sudden sound of banging on my door. Colby storms in and pulls the covers off of me, chuckling deviously. I groan and realise what he is going to say before he says it. I pull my phone from beside me and unlock it, handing it to him so he could read the message. He looked dumbfounded and handed me back the phone. I cuddled back in my pillow when two hands gripped my ankles and pulled me out of bed. I was groaning from the pain of hitting my head on the floor but also laughing as he pulled me right out of my room and all the way down the stairs. My hysteric laughter echoes down the hallways as I finally arrive at the bottom of the stairs on my butt. Colby lets go of my ankles and Sam greets me in the kitchen. I don't respond because I'm still laughing but he looks at me with a questioning smile.

"Colby dragged me out of bed, through the hall and down the stairs by my ankles even though I could have slept in today." Sam given another questioning look because he still thinks that it is the first day of school for me. I managed to hold onto my phone the entire way through so I unlock it and hand it to Sam with the message present. "A month and a half?! Thats crazy!" Sam explains and I nod as a response and head into the kitchen to grab a bowel and a box of my favourite cereal and pour some in a bowel. I splash the milk in and sit down with Colby and Sam as we continue to talk about what we are going to do with all this time. My birthday is in a few days but Im not a big birthday person so I don't say anything about it. Silence is hung in the air as we all try and think of something to do. Elton walks in from the garage holding his camera, we all look at him and he gives a little chuckle, "What?" he says and we give him a smile. "Nothing. Jules doesn't have school for another month and a half so we are trying to think of maybe something we can do.

Elton gives an evil grin and disappears back into the garage with his camera and doesn't re-appear for another 20 minutes. When he re-enters the room, we don't look at him this time but he comes and stands in front of us. "Pack your bags boys! We are going to New Zealand!"

__________________________________
So, the people going on this trip are Sam, Colby, Corey, Elton and Juliet.

Im really excited about what is to come after this chapter so get excited! I hope you enjoyed and will enjoy what is to come. Please vote, share, comment and follow me for a follow back!

Later Fam <3