Chapter 32

Im so sorry for all the authors chapters. I have done almost 10 of them so I might delete them.

___________________________________________

The night ended quickly, the sun sunk bellow the horizon. Rose was hungry and tired so I called Aaron to pick her up so her and Buddy could hang out. We watched at stars for awhile, holding hands while pointing out the consolations and planets. We packed up the picnic and put it in his car. We then strolled along the shoreline, the stars and moon lighting up the beach. I slipped off my flip flops and they are hanging off my hand while my other was intertwined with his. His hands we warm but not sweaty and they were soft, perfectly fitting with mine. It was the perfect moment. I walked in front of him and looked like I was pulling him along. He took a photo and I laughed, he knew the sort of photos I liked to take. We ended up finding ourselves at the pier, the lights of the rides lit up our pathway. It was so beautiful. He pulled me over to a fill the balloon game and I laughed. He knew I was a hopeless romantic so I knew what he was doing. He felt up his balloon first, firing the water gun directly into the target. He ended up choosing the huge brown teddy bear hanging up in the corner.

 He ended up choosing the huge brown teddy bear hanging up in the corner

He hands it to me and I give it a huge hug, kissing it on the cheek. (A/N In this image, the bear is actually a lot bigger but imagine it being the size of a four year old.) Landon looked happy but I could tell he was jealous. Without him expecting it, my lips met his cheek. We had our first kiss but we haven't had a proper kiss yet and I didn't know if I was ready for that because we only just started dating. His cheeks turned pink and I flashed him an innocent smile. My hand met his as we continued. We went on a rollercoaster, keeping the bear back at the bottom of the crazy track. We screamed and laughed at each other as we got off, stumbling off from the head rush of dizziness and the laughing. I picked the bear back up and and took her with us on our next ride. We found our way onto the ferris wheel. We were so cheesy that it was cringy. I had some cotton candy on a stick that we were both sharing. We were taking chunks off each at a time and laughing from all the sugar. The bear was sitting next to me and Landon was opposite to me. We made eye contact, smiling at each other and finally stopped laughing. "Thank you for being my girlfriend Jules." He said, reaching over and clasping my hand in his. "Thank you for asking me... babe." I say, laughing at how he reacted. He was sort of taken aback and his eyes widened a little bit, along with his eye brows raising. He then laughed along with me, out hands not leaving each others clasped together. He starts to lean forward when we make eye contact. I realise what he is doing and before I know it, our lips are joined and I didn't even have a second thought about it. He stayed there and my hand slipped onto his cheek and his hands on my waist. We left go after a minute and it was the quickest minute of my life, I so wish it was longer. To be a traditional date, he took the driver seat to my car and drove me to my house. He walked me to the door and I laughed at him as he insisted. "Thank you Lan. quick question though... How are you going to get back to your car?" I asked, laughing at his attempt to be romantic but not fully thinking it through completely. "Im walking." He said, his eyes haven't lost the sparkle that they had throughout the entire day and it was very cute. "Thank you so much Landon for such an amazing night." I say, his hands met mine and we looked into each others eyes. I gave him quick kiss and then let go of his hands as I opened the door and slipped inside, shutting the door behind me. I watched him through the peep hole and he turned around, facing the fence. He fist pumped at air and I giggle whilst walking in and going up to my room. I wasn't hungry or anything so I opened the door to Sam's room because I heard Colby in there. "Hey, Im home!" I say, peeping my head in the door. "Just who we need. You want to record something quickly?" Sam asks and I shrug my shoulders. I sit down between them and then look at the camera. "Hey guys." Waving at the people who I can imagine watching this video. "What are we filming?" I say, swinging my arms around their shoulders. "We are informing them who the girl in our videos is." "Oh really?" I laugh at the coincidence. "So here she is!" Colby says, gesturing to me and I wave with both my hands again. "Introduce yourself Jules!" Sam says. "Hi! Umm... Im Juliet, or Jules. I am 17. I have my own youtube channel and I sing on there. I have a puppy names Rose and these are my brothers." I say smiling, listing things off about myself as I go. "You named her Rose?! Thats so cute!" Sam says. "Thank you!" I say, smiling. "So, we had an extra room in our new house and we thought that we were so close as friends that we wanted to have a child in the house. Solby isn't a thing so we decided we would get a sister. We went to the orphanage near our house and we found this really down to earth girl when she was being interviewed. We immediately agreed with her and adopted her. We have had her for a bit and she has been in a few of the TFIL videos and some of our Sam and Colby videos and will be in a lot more in the future." They continued talking about us and stuff and it was already 10 when we finished. "Peace!" I call, leaving the room and going into Aaron's. "Heyooooooooo" I call, walking in. "Just the person I wanted to see. Your video has gone viral!" He says and my jaw hits the floor. "What?" I ask, picking up a sleepy Rose from Aaron's bed, delicately placing her on my lap. "Yeah. you have over three million views!" I look at his screen and there is the number. Right there. In my face. Yet, I don't believe it. "You need to make another one!" He says, getting out of his seat with his recording equipment ready. I roll my eyes playfully at him and getting ready with Rose in my lap. I open up a karaoke version of the song I'm going to record. I press record. "Hey everyone! So, Aaron wanted me to record another video and my last video got 3 million views in 24 hours. Thank you so much for the support guys so Rose and I are going to record another for you guys." I say, lifting her up to the camera.

"Come home early after class,

Don't be hanging round the back of the school yard.

I've been called up by a teacher,

she said she cant even reach you cause you're so far.

You've been talking with your fists,

We didn't raise you up like this, now did we?

There have been changes in this house,

things you don't know about in this family."

I continue to sing the words until I finish. "That was 'When You Love Someone' By James TW. Thank you for watching! Bye!" I say, ending the recording. "awesome, Ill send it to you when I'm done editing." "Thanks Aaron." I say, giving him a hug from behind. I make my way to my room. I get into my pyjamas, and slip under the soft comfort of my covers. I get on my phone and see that Landon posted that image with the caption: "Love this girl." And that my Instagram had a lot more followers then what I last had. It must have been because of my video. I then see that my image of Landon that I posted this morning had 200 likes and comments from our friends. Some saying:

"Are u guys dating?"
"Jules, how did u get so many followers?"

"FINALLY! UR DATING!"

I laugh at them, screen shooting the comments and sending them to Landon.
"This is hilarious!" I comment with the images.

He instantly responds back:

L - Landon J - Juliet

________________________________________

L- I know, I saw them, there was more on my image with the two of us on my IG.

J - LOL. Thank u again for tonight. It was the best first day of my entire life.

L- Glad u had fun, I did 2 ❤️

J- Going to bed, look at JulesTV on youtube in 5 minutes.

L- Will do. Night babe ❤️

J- Night bby 😂 ❤️

L-😊😘

I got an airdrop notification from Aaron's computer and I accepted. It was the video. I posted it quickly before cuddling up to Rose and falling asleep with Rose's kiss on my check and Landon's kiss on my lips.

________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please vote, comment and follow me for a follow back. If you have any ideas for future chapters then please comment below because Im starting to run out of ideas on my list so please give meh more. I love you guys so much.

Question of the day:

Who do you think would be the perfect Juliet? Im torn between Lili Reinhart or Indiana Evans ( I found her on google XD) but I want to see who you think.

Thanks for everything!

Stay true! <3