Chapter 39

Im going to keep the numbers only because I dont think I could come up with good names for the chapters without spoiling the chapter. I hope you understand.

This idea was given to me but @Kallie614

Thank you so much for the wonderful idea! Go check her out because they are super kind and friendly! <3 

___________________________________________________________

Colby was so hurt and in a deep fragile state. His skin is as white as a ghost. Pail. He has cuts along his face and his arms. His arm is bruised and he has freshly scabbed over. He looks so hurt. I caused this. I drove to fast. I crashed the car. This is all my fault. Tears pricked my eyes as I managed to wheel myself over to the bed next to him. I grabbed his hand and looked over his face. "Im so sorry Colby. Please. Im sorry!" I wept. Landon put his hands on my shoulders reassuringly whist I cried my eyes out. Sam came don't to his knees and hugged me, allowing me to crumble on his shoulder. I ended up being moved into the same room as Colby because I refused to leave him. I couldn't. Not after what I did. 

The night came fast. I didn't eat. I didn't speak. I just looked at Colby. Hoping and praying desperately for his awakening. "Miss Fox, you need to sleep so you can heal faster." The nurse said, walking into my room with a stressed smile hidden under her fake smile. "But what if he wakes up when Im asleep?" I ask, not taking my eyes off of him. "I will promise to wake you up if that happens." Landon says. He has been sitting next to me on the bed, rubbing my hand the entire day. He knows that I blame myself and he knows that it is almost impossible to talk someone out of guilt and hatred for yourself after you have done something to someone you love. Especially me. I look at him and give him a kiss on the lips before looking into his eyes, mine silently dripping tears. I take a deep breath before laying down, still keeping my eyes on Colby. I feel an arm sling around my waist and I intwine my fingers with the hand, pulling it up to my face. I don't move my eyes. I have started to hallucinate. Thinking I see him moving. Awake. Smiling at me. I want to cry but I have cried all my tears. Landon puts his head on my shoulder comfortingly. Sam has gone to get food for Landon and himself. He said he was going to go home to grab some clothes and stuff for me, Landon and himself. He was just going to let Landon borrow his clothes because he didn't want to leave my side and offered to make sure I was ok whilst he went home. "Its ok Juliet. Im here" I snuggle into Landon with my eyes starting to close. I cant imagine how I would do this without Landon. I don't know how Sam would do this without Landon. I have seen the two of them hugging a lot because Sam has been emotional and it touches me that they get along so well. I sleep through the night roughly. I toss and turn and continuously wake up to check on Colby. Landon was there every time I woke up and he was awake. I don't think he was sleeping. He was keeping me comfortable. I had a few nightmares of the car accident and Colby dying, causing me to wake up in a cold sweat. I woke up to Landon sleeping. I got myself out of bed and managed to get over to Colby but in a lot of pain. "Please Colby. Please wake up." I whisper. I got down on my knees and prayed by his bed. (A/N Sorry if you don't do this, I just thought It would be a nice thing for her to do.) I prayed and prayed for what felt like hours but was only five minutes. A body made their way beside me and prayed with me. I didn't know who it was but I didn't care. A hand was held out to me and I looked at the owner. Sam. "Come on Jules. You need to go to bed." He said. He helped me to my bed and I got back down next to Landon. He is proably having a hard time about all this as well. His sister and best friend were in hospital. In pain. And there was nothing he could do about it. I sunk back under the covers, wrapping myself back in his arm before my eyes softly shutting.

When it was finally morning, Colby still wasn't awake. The nurse checked me with some news I wasn't expecting. "You wont need to be off that leg for as long as we thought. You have been healing a lot quicker then we expected. You wont need to go on crutches but you will have to be careful not to open your stitches." I nodded my head but inside I was screaming. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! HEALING ME BUT NOT COLBY! PLEASE JUST LET HIM WAKE UP! PLEASE GOD!" I wish I could shout at the top of my lungs but I just want to cry, scream and curse until he wakes up. "Thats great. Thank you nurse." Landon says for me. Sam is in the chairs at the end of the room sleeping. I ask Landon to put a blanket over him since I cant do it and it makes him look more comfortable. The hospital didn't make them leave. They would fight them if they had to leave and I would to. I went back to staring at Colby for the day. I had nothing better to do. I was healing and he wasn't. It wasn't fair. I wanted him to wake up. He could die or go into a coma. Just him waking up would allow me to sleep.

But what I didn't know was that the hardest part wasn't over yet. Why is everything always getting worse?

_____________________________________________________________________

Im so sorry for all the cliff hangers! BUT:

GOOD NEWS! I am now going to be updating every day or every two depending on how fast I can write updates!

Question(s) of the day:

When should I stop this book? How many chapters? Also, would you like to see a sequel or another Sam and Colby story?

Stay true! <3