Chapter 43

I shift my eyes downwards and turn my head. I don't like him like that because I like Landon. Im still with Landon. "Im sorry" He says, breaking the harsh silence of the library. "It's ok. Im sorry Will. I just... don't like you like that." I said, giving him a kind, apologetic smile. Awkwardness gloomed like a thick cloud through out the library. "I got to go, dad needs my recipe for dinner." I lie. I hate lying but its become a habit for certain people about certain things. I slip out of the library and get on my penny board. I glide home, thinking about everything that has happened today. The fight, the library. I allow the cool air to blow my hair back and let the stress fly away. Once I'm home, I walk in the door.

 Katrina is here and she and Devyn are watching Game of Thrones. I smile and dunk myself down on the couch with them, going into my back pack to grab my phone out. Of course. On a day like today, I lost it. I let out a sigh and walk up stairs to Sam's room. "Sammy, can I borrow your phone?" I call out. I don't really understand why I didn't just ask Kat or Devyn but I'm up here now and wanted to hang out with Rose and Aaron anyways. "Yeah, where is yours?" He asks and I sigh, "Lost it, think I left it at the library with a friend. I just want to call it so hopefully someone will hear it." I say before grabbing the phone that is handed out to me. "Thanks." I say, giving him a light smile. Shoving the phone to my ear, dialling my number and anticipating for the ringing to stop. No answer. "Dang it." I say, huffing. "Chill, we can go back if you want." I shake my head. "Nah, not today. Library wont be open." I say, slumping down on the bed next to him. "What happened?" he asks gently. "Landon and I had a fight and Will tried... to kiss me." I say. He gives a sympathetic smile and then offers to go up for me. I refuse to let him go and just say that I will go to the lost box tomorrow if Will doesn't have it. 

I find myself up in Aaron's room, playing with Buddy and Rose whilst Aaron reads something to me. "Want to record a singing video together?" I shrug my shoulders, I'm not particularly in the mood today but I brush it past, not wanting to have to explain why I'm grouchy. "Sure." I shrug, pulling up a chair whilst the puppies jump at me feet. "Got any song you want to sing?" Aaron asks. I start to think when Sam comes into the room. "Wait, why don't we do a singing video with you guys?" I ask before Sam can start talking. "Yeah, sure!" Aaron says. "Great idea." Sam says before heading out the room. "Meet you downstairs!" I call out to Sam. "And get Kat!" I help Aaron carry his stuff downstairs to the living room where the ball pit was. I grab some stools from the kitchen and set them up for us to sit on whilst Kat helps and the guys set up the lights a music. "So what song are we doing Jules?" Sam asks and I look at him, thinking again. "What about 'Me and My Broken Heart' by Rixton?" I suggest. Kat nods while the guys agree. We sit down onto the stools while the microphones are set up. We have a few mic stands around the house so they were tall enough. Kat starts singing when Aaron starts the recording.

(A/N there is a lot of singing terms in here! I was using a link for assistance (It wont let me put it in! Sorry!))

"All I need's a little love in my life,

All I need's a little love in the dark,

A little but I'm hoping it might kick start,

Me and my broken heart."

We all end up joining in for the next part because we thought it sounded really cool.

"I need a little loving tonight,

Hold me so I'm not falling apart,

A little but I'm hoping it might kick start,

Me and my broken heart."