boarding with boys (the end-epilogue)

here's the end... truthfully, i think it sucks but i hope it's not a complete failure... enjoy!!

Ashley's POV

"Auntie!" a small boy with wavy brown hair and brown eyes yelled, approaching me. I smiled at the 4-year-old. He was Missy's son. Daniel Ashton. Behind him were his parents. Missy and Tom. Yeah, after Missy found out that the real father was Tom, she freaked out. She let him be there for her though. When Danny was 2, they started dating and now, they're engaged. It's so sweet. A lot has happened within the 4 years.

Carter is together again with Lana. They seem happy and Carter is actually mature now, like no sleeping around. I think he's whipped by Lana. They had a pregnancy scare last year, but she really wasn't pregnant. They've got a long distance relationship going on. Carter is one place and Lana at another. They seem really happy together.

Kyle is single. He was dating this other girl but they broke up a few months ago. He's taking photography classes. I never knew he was into that, and he said the passion just started after he graduated from high school. He's really good with the photography thing. He sent me a few photos.

Wes is married. Yeah, the dude married this girl after dating her for 5 months. Wes is still the same. He knows all the gossip about people. Like he was the one to tell me that Missy and Tom got together. I don't know how he knows these things so fast, but I know I can rely on him for quick information.

And there's Finn and me. We've been together for 4 years. That's a long time. We even have a kid, which was out of nowhere, but I love my baby to death. Skylar James has my blonde hair and Finn's chocolate brown eyes. He's 3-years-old. Finn and I aren't married, nor are we engaged. We're just taking this one step at a time. My dad is kind of angry we have a kid, but aren't married, but we can't rush things. Our relationship is still a work in progress. I love him, and he says he loves me, but we're just not ready for marriage yet. I'm about ready to, though. I kind of have to. I'm pregnant again and ready to burst. Speaking of which, everyone was gathered at the house me and Finn share for the baby shower. It's going to be a girl. Samantha Elaine.

"Hey bud," I said, ruffling Danny's hair. He hugged my leg and I tried to pick him up but that was kind of a challenge. I have a really big stomach and he was a growing boy. He ran away with Skylar before I could manage to pick him up. My dad was walking towards me, a disapproving look on his face.

"Ashley, you're having your second kid, when are you and Finn going to get married?" he sighed. I shrugged. Truthfully, I was ready to marry Finn. I don't know if he was or not. We never really brought the subject up after I had Skylar.

"I know dad, soon, okay?" He nodded and hugged me before walking away. Soon after he left, Missy and Tom came up. Missy handed me a present and hugged me tightly.

"I can't believe you're about to have another one," she said. I couldn't either. It was kind of an accident, but I know I'll still love the baby.

"Me either," I said. Wes, his wife, Carter, Lana, and Kyle all came too. I was happy they could take time from their life to come. We were all seated and talking. Carter stood up, wanting to give a toast.

"Alright, I want to give a toast to my forever roommate, Finny, and the lucky girl, Ash," he announced. He made it seem like we were getting married. "Good luck and hope you have a great life with your family." He raised his glass and everyone yelled, "Cheers!"

"Mommy!" Skylar jumped into my lap and gave my big belly a kiss. I smiled. Skylar was going to be a good big brother. I know it.

"I love you, baby," I said, kissing his cheek. He laughed.

"I'm no baby, mommy. I'm a big, strong boy," he said, puffing out his chest. I laughed.

"Who told you that, little Sky?" I asked. He leaned in close like he was going to tell me a big secret.

"Daddy told me I was a big boy yesterday," he said proudly. I smiled.

"He did?" I asked.

Skylar nodded, looking serious. "He said I was a big boy now. I'm going to be a big brother and that girls like that," he said. I nodded, going along with his charade.

"That's right, Sky. Girls like big boys," I cooed. He laughed and jumped off my lap, running away, screaming and alerting everyone that the big boy was coming. I laughed. Suddenly, I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I looked up to see Finn. He kneeled down and I looked at him confused.

"I love you, Ashley. You're the mother of my beautiful son and our soon-to-be daughter. I couldn't ask for anyone better than you. It's been 4 years and you still look beautiful, if not more. You still catch my breath away everytime I see you, I love you Ashley Thomas," Finn said. By now, I was crying. He pulled something out of his pockets and I gasped.

"I wouldn't want to spend a minute without you. I only want you in my life, now and in the future. No one else. Will you marry me?" he asked with hopeful eyes. Did he think I was going to say no?

"Of course," I sniffled. He smiled and slipped the ring on my finger. I feel so complete now.

Seems just like yesterday I was boarding with boys.

*Yea, don't hate me, i know it's a sucky ending.. i just couldnt think

i mean i am on vaca still so i dont have much brainstorming time...

BTW, the pic of the little kid is skylar, finn and ashley kid- isnt he so cute?

i'll post the sequel soon

can u believe its over, i wish i could write more and add but i don't know anything else to add, so this is goodbye.. for now!

vote.comment.fan*