boarding with boys (23)

Not really anything to say so enjoy!

Finn's POV

What? I'm not the father?

"What do you mean?" Ashley asked.

And the he told us. All of what happened that night. All I've been trying to remember all along. It all came back to me.

*Flashback*

"Man, they totally ditched us," Carter slurred. Missy, Wes, Carter, and I were all very much drunk.

"Screw them, let's party!" Missy said. Wes and Carter agreed. I followed along. There was this guy back at school who was having a drinking party back in his room. There was about 2 dozen people. Girls were included. Missy, Wes, and Carter disappeared right after we got in the room and I was too tired so I sat on the couch when someone sat on my lap.

"Hi tiger," someone purred into my ear. My eyes focused and it was Lana. I grimaced, trying to push her away.

"Get away," I said. She pouted and kissed me, sucking my neck. I pushed her away again and she smirked at me.

"I got you marked," she said. Oh man, I got a hickey. She began kissing me again, running her fingers madly through my hair. I don't see how Carter said she was good. She was horrible. My head was banging and I couldn't think clearly anymore. She was unbuttoning my shirt, throwing it on the ground. I pushed her off and told her to get away. She finally did. I really was tired. And I passed out.

*End*

So I never really did bring Missy back to her room. I passed out at the party. Everything made sense. How I woke up somewhere I don't know. How I got the hickey and was shirtless. Everything made sense. I wasn't the father either. Me and Missy never did anything.

"Oh my God, you're the father!" Ashley shrieked. She was pointing at Tom. He nodded, looking embarrassed.

"Yeah, I think I am," he muttered. Ashley went up to him and poked his brown hair.

"You were with Missy that night. You were the one she was talking about with the brown hair, not Finn," Ashley said. Her eyes were wide the whole time. She had a mixture of feelings showing. Surprise. Shocked. Confused. Relief? Happiness? She was happy I wasn't the father?

"Yeah, we were both kind of drunk. Well she was more wasted than me. And well, things just got out of control," Tom said. He had on a sad smile.

"I'm not the father?" I asked, just to make sure.

"No, you and Missy didn't even get near each other," Tom said.

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Ashley demanded. Tom shrugged.

"I don't know. I guess because I'm not the most good looking guy," he said. Ashley looked at him weirdly and hugged him.

Ashley's POV

Finn isn't the father! Finn isn't the father!

I kept repeating that over and over. Tom was the freaking father. Missy slept with Tom. I felt kind of bad. He said he didn't tell us because he knew he wasn't good looking. Which I had to admit. But he didn't look totally ugly. Oh my gosh! We have to tell Missy. She's going to freak. I don't know if it's going to be good or bad.

Oh, and this isn't the only think I'm freaking out about. Finn said he liked me. Yes! I didn't have much time to process that before Tom went and punched him. He may not look like it, but Tom can really pull a punch. Finn's jaw were starting to color.

"Who's going to tell Missy?" Finn asked suddenly. I seriously did not want to tell an emotional pregnant woman that who she thought was the father of her baby really isn't the father. Someone else we didn't suspect was the father all along.

"Someone has to," I said when no one spoke up.

"I will." I looked at who said that. It was Tom. I kind of see him differently now. He's not the same old guy who kept on bothering me. He's the real dad of Missy's baby. And he was taking responsibility for it. I looked at Finn and he was smiling at me. There was still lots to be said, but for now, we had to call Missy.

*haha, did u guys expect it?

half way through the story, i realized i hadn't really put any real twists and couldnt think of any other way but this way...

at first, i was seriously gonna make finn the daddy, but then i thought it would be better to be tom since i like tom, even if he's annoying and not something to look at... i felt bad for him...

anyway, this is the last chap... sort of. the next chapter is the epilogue and then it's over :( i'm sad too

i wrote a sequel so i hope it'll be as good as this one, hopefully even better

vote.comment.fan*