Boarding with Boys (4)

Ahhhh!!! I have 2 fans, totally wasnt expecting that. Thanks for reading, really!!!

Oh and here's Wes. If you saw the pic of him before, I just moved it ---------------------------------------------->

and sorry if the chapter is short, on microsoft word it was 3 pages so i don't know how long it is on here.

Finn's POV

It's official. I think every one of my stupid friends has asked out Ashley. I can't believe she even said yes to all of them. She's almost as bad as Lana. She's seriously living up to her looks. For a second, I thought that maybe she would prove me wrong. I guess not.

Wes and Carter were practically jumping up and down on the bed with glee. They were excited that they were both going with Ashley. Carter looked jealous. He used to always be the first one to ask the girls out, but Wes beat him to it. Kyle looked glum. He was the last.

"Man, I'm going to have to do something huge! It'll make her have a high standard and then you guys won't be able to impress her," Wes said. Carter rolled his eyes and jumped off the bed. He stood in front of the mirror checked himself out. I don't know about other people, but I consider that weird.

All of a sudden, they all turned to me with expectant looks on their faces. Carter was the first to speak. "So Finny, when are you going to ask her out?" he asked. I shrugged.

"Wasn't even thinking about it," I said, not looking at him.

"Why? You don't have the balls to?" Kyle joked. He was the last person I'd think would make such a comment.

"I just don't want to," I said.

"Why not?" Carter asked. He had an amused look on his face.

"Because I'm not stupid like the rest of you," I said. They all glared until Carter started laughing.

"You're still with that guy, aren't you?" Wes asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Very funny," I muttered.

"Aw, he's with the guy," Carter said.

"There's no guy," I said, trying to sound calm.

"Really? Then why won't you ask out Ashley?" Carter demanded.

"I don't see the point," I said.

"Then you have to be gay," Wes said.

"I'm going to say this once so get it into your heads. I AM NOT GAY!" I practically yelled. The whole building must've heard me.

"Prove it, Finny," Carter said. I don't need to prove anything to that self-centered guy.

"I don't have to," I said.

"Chicken?" Kyle asked.

"Fine. Are you happy now? I'll ask her. I don't get why you guys want the competition," I said. Carter grinned.

"When I win her affection, I'll know at the bottom of my heart that she picked me out of tons of losers," he said. Kyle and Wes both scoffed.

"Keep dreaming, lover boy," Wes said.

And that was that. I was going to become one of them. Someone stupid, and someone that asked out Ashley Thomas.

The rest of the night was quiet. The only thing that could be heard were the guys talking to themselves and planning a way to impress Ashley. They have seriously lost their minds. In the end, it'll probably end up being someone who no one expected. It probably won't be one of them.

I don't know, maybe it'll end up being me.

Ha. Maybe. In a different, messed up universe, that is.