Boarding with boys (17)

I posted again! Woohoo! I have so much more time to type now because I have a slight cold, which is funny because it's hot here in TX. Anyway, I don' think I'm really sick, it's just the allegies, but it's bothering me so much so I get to stay home. Don't worry, I'm not really missing out on the fun because they're only doing things we've done before, like go fishing, and stuff like that. Anyway, I hope you appreciate me posting... Oh yeah, thank you for all the fans, you guys are awesome and just encourage me to post daily. Anyway, enjoy!

Ashley's POV

We arrived at the guys room, and when they opened the door, all they could do was stare. I mean, I guess I was staring at them too. They all looked hot in their similar clothing. I glanced over at Missy and could tell she was eye raping them. Hm, I thought only boys eye rape. I nudged her shoulder and she smiled at me. She looked like a little kid seeing presents under the Christmas tree on Christmas. Missy cleared her throat. Carter was the first to speak.

"You must be Ashley's friend," he said smoothly as if he hadn't just stared at us. Missy giggled.

"Yeah, I'm Missy. You must be one of the hot guys she told me about," Missy said, a flirty smile on her face. Somehow, I could tell she was way over her old boyfriend.

"Of course I am," Carter said, returning the smile. Missy looked at me. Her look said 'I'm so jealous of you'. I smiled at her and pulled her along.

"We should get going," I said. They all agreed. We split into 2 groups. Me, Kyle, and Wes rode in one car while Carter, Finn, and Missy rode in the other. Wes was driving while Kyle and me were sitting in the back. My head was on his shoulder while he had his hand on my thigh.

"Is she your best friend?" Kyle asked suddenly. I lifted my head up so I could look at him.

"Missy? Sure she is," I said. Then thinking for a few moments, "Well, I always have new best friends since I move, but Missy was better than them all." He nodded.

"She's pretty," he said. I raised an eyebrow.

"That's all? You're not going to say she's hot, or smoking, or maybe even sexy?" I asked. He laughed.

"Well I'm looking at the hot, smoking, sexy girl right now," he said with a wink. I could feel my cheeks get hotter. Wes, who obviously overheard, muttered, "Kiss up." I smiled slightly. I bet my face was hot. I put my head back on Kyle's shoulder and he was drawing circles on my thigh with his fingertips. Oddly, it felt comforting.

We arrived at the club and Kyle was holding my hand on the way in. I didn't try to pull away when Missy looked at my questioningly. Actually, everyone did. I didn't care. I was going to be carefree today.

We showed the security guard our I.D.s and headed in. The trick? Hold your head up high and look confident. Look the security guard in the eye and imagine how you would act if you were older. This may be my first time, but I was like a pro. When we got in, we found a table in this dark corner. Well, the whole place was pretty much dark.

"I'm going for drinks," Carter said. We all nodded. Finn went up with him to help. Later, the came back with mugs of beer for everyone. I took slow sips of mine, wincing at the taste. Definitely not a fan. Kyle gave my hand a squeeze.

"If you don't like the taste, hold your breath. If you want, I could get some water for you," he said. I shook my head. He was really being sweet.

"Thanks Kyle, I'll be fine," I said, taking another sip, but now holding my breath. It helped a little.

"I'm going to dance," Missy announced. Everyone but me and Finn went to the dance floor.

"You're not going to dance?" Finn asked. I shook my head.