boarding with boys (18)

I'm on a roll!!!! I'll save the messages until the end. Enjoy!

BTW, that's a pic of Tom. I couldn't really think of anyone else, so if u have a better person, plz tell me!!

Ashley's POV

When I woke up in the morning, I realized I couldn't move. My eyes fluttered open and I saw that I was lying against someone's chest. Suddenly, memory of last night came back to me and I smiled. Kyle. He was so sweet last night. I kissed him gently on his cheek and he woke up, smiling at me.

"Hey Ash," he said, his voice raspy from a night of no use. I squirmed out of his hold and stretched.

"I have to get back to my room," I said. He nodded and sat up. I went into the bathroom and splashed my face with cold water so that I could look more awake. I went out and Kyle was on the floor doing push ups. I swear, I never felt so attracted to him before. Am I shallow because I just realize he's extremely hot and like him more because of it? Yeah, I think I am, but I can't help it. Stupid hormones! Kyle jumped up and gave me a light peck on the lips before throwing me his gray Hollister hoodie to wear over. Hm, never would've thought he'd own something from Hollister, not that I have a problem with it. I slipped it on, and snuck out of his room. On the couch was a shirtless Carter, his cheeks rosy and drool on the side of his mouth. I laughed, but quickly covered my mouth so not to make a sound. Wes and Finn were nowhere to be seen, but I guess they were hidden in their rooms. I didn't bother and go check, I had to get out before they discovered me. Besides, Missy was probably angry at me for ditching her the other night.

Right as I opened the door, I saw a sleepy eyed Finn. I gasped, not because he caught me but because his hair was all messy. As in sex hair. His lips were swollen and pinker than normal, not that I really noticed his lips before to compare to or anything. On the side of his neck, there was a visible hickey. A weird feeling churned in my stomach. Anger? Confusion? Jealousy? Finn looked at my confused then widened his eyes, running his fingers through his already messy hair. He must've realized what he looked like because his cheeks colored slightly.

"Hi Finn," I said slowly. He nodded at me. "Where were you?" I couldn't help but notice the hurt laced through my words.

"Out," he said, stating the obvious. His tone was hard and kind of cold. What happened to him. He made a face and clutched his head, waving me away and brushing past me. What did I do? I felt tears at my eyes as I walked back to my room.

Finn's POV

When I woke this morning, I didn't know where I was. My head was hurting like crazy and I couldn't remember a single thing from last night. All I know is, I was drinking a lot and dancing with Carter, Missy, and Wes. Then, we realized that Kyle and Ashley had left us so we decided to go back to school. I remember Carter leaving us and me and Wes had to bring Missy back to Ashley's room because she was too wasted to walk. After that, everything became a haze. I seriously don't know what happened after that. Like how the heck did I get a hickey? Or why is my hair so tangled and messy? I really hope I didn't do anything too regretful. Actually, I'm already regretting drinking so much. I mean, I woke up in a random room. I got up, and pulled on my shirt, which was off, and got out, heading back to my room.

I was about to open my door when suddenly, it opened and I saw Ashley standing there taking my appearance it. I stared confused at her. Why was she here? I ran my fingers through my hair as my eyes widened. Crap! I must look like a mess to her, I thought as I felt my face get hot. She probably thought I slept with someone last night, which I hope I didn't.

"Hi Finn," she said. "Where were you?" I could hear and see the hurt. My head was bothering me so much I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Out," I told her. It came out more harsh than I wanted it to. I really didn't want to seem so mean, but my head was killing me and if I didn't take an Ibeprofen now, I think I'd go crazy. I waved slightly at her and brushed past. I turned around to invite her to take a seat and maybe we can hang out once I get my pill, but she was gone. I shrugged and stepped into the bathroom where I swallowed a pill. I came out and saw Kyle looking strangely at me.

"What happened to you, man?" he asked. I shook my head.

"I don't know," I said, and inside, that worried me. I've never done something like this before. I've never got so drunk I couldn't remember the night before. This wasn't me. Sure, I've a lot before but not like this. I seriously don't sleep around and I'm worried because I might've yesterday.

Ashley's POV

By the time I got back to my room, the crying had stopped and my eyes were dry. I opened the door and walked in. Missy's hair was wet and she was already changed. She was wearing a blood red halter top and a denim skirt.

"Wow, what did you do last night?" she asked, looking at my clothing. I felt a blush even though I did nothing last night. I came close, but nothing.

"Nothing," I said. I went into my room and picked out an outfit to change into. I took a quick cold shower and changed into a black V-neck and skinny jeans. I slipped on my pink flip flops and grabbed few dollars as I pulled Missy along.

"Let's go to the cafe," I said, wanting some breakfast. When we got there, I ordered a cup of coffee with sugar and cream and a slice of banana bread. Missy ordered rasberry iced tea and a cinnamon bun. When we got our food, we found a seat and sat down.

"So are you going to tell me what happened?" she asked me, raising her eyebrows. I shrugged.

"Nothing happened, Missy. I swear. I just spent the night with Kyle because I didn't want to see Tom," I said. She nodded then looked strangely at me.

"Tom?" she asked.

"Yeah, this stalker guy who has the key to my room," I said.

"Oh, yeah him. He was funny. He hung out with me, Wes, and Finn last night," Missy said. Did Missy just say that Tom was funny?

"Finn was with you?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah, he was," she said.

"Did he go somewhere last night?" I asked, curiousity taking over.

"I don't know. Honestly, I don't really remember what happened yesterday," she said, rubbing her forehead. "I have a bad headache and I couldn't even pay attention to anything," she said. I nodded. Maybe nothing happened yesterday with Finn. But that still doesn't explain the hickey or his cold attitude.

Whatever, I shouldn't even care. He has nothing to do with me, I thought as I finished my coffee and banana bread.

So what do you think?

What really happened the night of the clubbing?

How did Finn get his hickey?

Why can't Finn or Missy remember anything?

Ooooo suspense!!!

Anyway, I already know what's going to happen the next chapter. You might not like it. It may kind of be a shock. Actually, I already wrote it but i don't know if i should post it, i want the suspense to eat u alive, haha!! I'm evil right? well, i don't know, i may post later tonight if i feel up to it....

oh and another thing... i'm starting to get hooked on werewolf romance stories (not vampires) and i would be nice if u recommended some. if u know they're good or even if they're ur story, tell me and i'll read it. 'kay thanks!

Vote. Comment. Fan. Please!