boarding with boys *new update* (9)

I know i said that i'd post tonight or tomorrow, but i'm so nice i posted early. i hope it's longer. i'm trying to post a lot because i wont be able to write for awhile. if you're wondering why... on june 10, jakey (my older bro), me and my boyfriend (zach), kammie (best friend) and her boyfriend Ivan, my other best friend Alexis, Alexis's mom and dad, Alexis's older sister Marie, and my mom are going to texas together. Alexis and her family has a pretty big house over there so we're gong to spend 2 weeks or more there.. don't ask about why the parents are letting our boyfriends come, they are just awesome that way.. haha, plus they're also pretty good friends with jakey so yea..

anyway before you get bored of what i say... long story short, when i'm on my vacation, i can't really write so i'm writing as much as possible now...

Ashley's POV

I woke up to an annoying noise in my ear. It was a cross between a buzzing and hissing noise. I shot up when wetness hit my neck. When my vision cleared, I saw it was Tom. He had a smile on his face and splotches all over his zits.

"What are you doing here?" I demanded. Tom shrugged and flossed his teeth. Yuck!

"Your dad told me to come and wake you," he said. He turned around and disappeared in the bathroom. Does my dad hate me that much? I groaned and covered myself with a pillow.

"Hey Ash, get ready and maybe we can get some breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day, you know?" Tom said, coming out of the bathroom. His hair was wet and slicked back. It looked completely nerdy.

I groaned and threw the pillow at him. Was he going to ever leave me alone?

Carter's POV

Alright, today's the day. Today is the day to win Ashley. After today, she won't even want another guy. I mean, who would want otherwise when you've got the best. I quickly got changed and popped in a mint for good luck.

I'm still bitter that Wes got to kiss Ashley first. It was written all over his face yesterday when he came in with this retarded grin on his face. Fine, he can have the first kiss, but now Ashley will have something to compare to and I'm positive she'll prefer my kisses.

"Finny, I'm out," I called. Finn was the last one in the room. Wes and Kyle left early this morning. They were probably trying to "accidently" run into Ashley. Ha, how pathetic!

I shut the door behind me and went towards my first class. Ashley will have to wait. I just want her to know I don't want her as badly even if I do. I'm good at masking my feelings. That's just more of a thrill for me and my victims.

Ashley's POV

Oh my God! Why won't Tom leave me alone? Every time I tell him to leave, he tells me I need someone watching out for me. He says it's because I can't see the boys' true self and I might get taken advantage of. As if! Tom also says he's mad at me for coming home late yesterday. Why should I care? He's not my dad or anything.

Speaking of my dad, I'm going to give him a little talk. He can't just ruin my life like this. I'm trying to move on and become a different person. How am I supposed to do that when Tom here is following me like a body guard?

"Alright Ash, I'll wait for you after class is over," Tom said, stopping at the door of my class. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't bother," I muttered. Tom smiled and gave me an awkward pat on the back before going to his class. Gosh, leave me alone, why don't you?

Classes were boring. What do you expect? At lunch, I sat with Wes, Carter, Kyle, and Finn, and some other guys that were there.

"So Ashley, I can't wait for tonight," Carter said. His face was unreadable so I couldn't tell if he really meant it.

"Yeah, me either," I said.

"Oh, Ashley already has plans." I turned around and saw Tom. Really?

"What are you doing here?" Carter asked calmly.

"I just wanted to tell Ashley that me, her, and her father have plans to spend some time together today," Tom said. Where's my dad? Someone needs to pay for this. There is no way I'm spending time with my dad and Tom when I could go on a date with Carter.

"I'm not going," I said through gritted teeth.

"Maybe you should talk to your dad, he seems pretty excited," Tom said.

"Really Tom? Or is it you that's excited? I'm not going," I said.

"Oh here's your dad now," Tom said. I looked up and my dad was there. I sighed.

"Hey daddy," I said.

"Hello Ashley. Hi boys," my dad said, looking at the boys. The muttered their hellos and looked uncomfortable.

"So Ash, maybe we can have dinner tonight," he said.

"Sorry dad, I have plans tonight," I said.

"Ashley, you stood us up yesterday. You have forever to befriend these boys, tonight you will have dinner with Tom and I," my dad said.

"Like you said, I have forever. I can have dinner with Tom and you any other day. Today, I'm hanging out with Carter," I said, pointing out Carter. He shifted in his seat and smiled at my dad.

"Well, Carter can just wait, can't he?" my dad asked, shooting a death look at Carter.

"Yes sir," Carter said. Hm, who would've thought he'd get scared of my dad.

"Dad, I can't," I protested.

"Bye Ashley," he said and walked away.

My life is ruined.

I looked at Carter and rolled my eyes. I stood up and headed to my room. There is no way I'm ditching Carter for Tom. Not a chance.

Vote? Comment? Fan? Thanks for the read!!