boarding with boys (19)

I am awesome!! Haha!! I'll save my blabber until the end, Enjoy!

Ashley's POV

For the rest of the week, I avoided Finn like a plague. I know I'm jumping to conclusions, but he didn't even try to talk to me and avoided me too. We were supposed to have our date sometime but that never happened. The date with Kyle was amazing. We went to the movies and had chinese take out for dinner. It didn't sound like much, but he was an awesome date. He even asked me out so I guess we're going out now. It's been 2 days. Missy seems pretty cozy with Carter and Wes. She tells me she likes neither and that she's only having her fun while she's here.

Tonight is the last night Missy is here before she leaves tomorrow afternoon. She's in the bathroom getting ready. She's been there for at least an hour and there are no sounds. I'm getting worried about her. I put down my straightener and knock on the door, asking her if she's okay. All I hear is someone gagging and then splashing noise. Oh my gosh, she's throwing up. I open the door and Missy was crouched down, and throwing up into the toilet. I went and held her hair. When she was done, she looked up at me. Her eyes rimmed red. She had been crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, rubbing circles into her back.

"I need to go buy something," she said. I nodded.

"What do you need? I'll go buy it for you," I offered. She sniffled then nodded.

"Pregnancy tests."

Finn's POV

Me and the guys are sitting and watching sports. Not much of a fan but I didn't have anything else to do. It's been a few days since the incident. I still can't remember what happened and Ashley is not talking to me anymore. I don't know what but that makes me feel kind of depressed. She and Kyle are dating now. Carter gave up on her, going after Missy instead. Kyle is really happy, you would think he's whipped after going out with her for only 2 days. Truthfully, I never saw it coming. I didn't think she would choose Kyle. We never even had our date. We didn't speak so we never planned when to meet. Now that she has Kyle it'll never happen. Those are the least of my worries though. I'm still obsessing on what happened that night. I asked Wes since he was with us, but he said he doesn't know? Does anyone remember? I know Missy was with us, but I keep thinking there was someone else with us too. I just can't put my finger on it.

"Finny, you okay?" Carter asked, waving his hand in front of my face. I guess I spaced out. I shrugged and went in my room, laying on the bed. I fell asleep trying to remember what the heck happened.

Ashley's POV

Missy was silently sobbing next to me. I bought her 3 tests and we were waiting for the results.

"My mom is going to murder me," she kept repeating. She was shaking and so was I. Missy may be pregnant. She's too young. It was time to check.

"Want me to check?" I asked. She nodded, looking thankful. I grabbed the first test. Positive. Second. Positive. Third. Positive. My best friend was pregnant. I hugged and her breathing became rapid. She knew the answer before I told her.

"My mom is going to kill me!" she wailed. I shushed her, wiping away the tears.

"It'll be okay, calm down," I said, more for my benefit. Even if I wasn't the one pregnant, I was freaking out for her. I would've never saw this coming.

"No it's not," she said between sniffles. I suddenly had the urge to cry with her and I did. We cried for awhile before I spoke up.

"Who's the father?" I asked. She looked at me and wiped her eyes.

"I don't know," she admitted. My eyes widened. She doesn't know?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I can't remember the night. I don't remember," she said. I looked at her shocked. How do you not remember who you slept with?

"Do you remember what he looked like?" I asked.

"All I know is, he goes to this school. He was with me that night of the club. And he has brown hair," she said. I gasped.

Oh my gosh.

*Did u see it coming?

Who do u think is the father (ur in for a shock)

Vote.Comment.Fan.*