boarding with boys (14)

You know what I think? I should get an award, this is like my 3rd update. And guess what? I'm coming home earlier!! Yay, so unstead of July 8 or whatever, I'm coming home June 30. So yeah, this might be the last post until I get home because my family is getting kind of mad at me for staring at the computer for so long coming up of story ideas. I might still post once more if I can, but don't expect it. Anywho.... ENJOY!!!

Finn's POV

I really liked Ashley. I could tell she was actually something special, even if she's going out with all these guys at the same time. I don't know if I want to be with her though if she gave me the chance. Seriously, I haven't been with a single girl since Mandy. It's been a long time, but I don't know if I'll forget it. Ever.

I could tell me and Ashley will be good friends though. Right now, that's all I need a friend. Besides those goons I call roommates. Speaking of the devils, they were all walking towards me. Carter and Wes were talking while Kyle looked tired.

"Hey guys," I said. They nodded at me and we walked to this spot. It's like a table in the middle of this circle of flowers and bushes. You get the point.

"What's up?" I asked. Carter looked at me and shrugged.

"It was weird this morning," Wes said finally. I raised an eyebrow, signaling him to go on. "I mean, it was really awkward with Ashley this morning." Carter nodded in agreement.

"Really? We talked and there wasn't a moment of awkwardness," I said. Right as I said that, it sounded like I was bragging or something. That wasn't what I intended for it to come out. The guys glared at me.

"That's great," Wes said glumly.

"Yeah Finny, our little gay finally grew some balls and manning up," Carter laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Must I remind you of last year?" I asked. His laugh suddenly stopped. Last year, there was a time when Carter was so sure he was gay that he secretly had a boyfriend for a couple of weeks. He realized he wasn't when he slept with the guy's sister. I'm the only one that knew about it because I was the one he called when he got beat up and had no ride.

"What happened last year?" Kyle asked. He actually looked awake. I grinned at Carter and shook my head. If I wasn't the nice person I am, Carter's many secrets would be out by now.

"Nothing really," I said. Kyle nodded and went back to being absent minded.

"Hi Finn." I turned around and saw Ashley smiling at me. I guess she found our spot. I smiled back at her.

"Hi," I said. I turned back to the guys and they looked dreamily at her, all except Carter that is. He just glared at me.

"Hey guys," Ashley said, smiling at the others.

"You coming today, right?" Wes asked her. She nodded, looking excited.

"Wouldn't miss it," she said.

"I'm going to go," I said. "See you later, Ash." She frowned slightly, looking kind of disappointed.

"I'll go with you," she offered. I smiled. I looked at the guys and if looks could kill, I wouldn't be alive right now.

"It's alright," I said, and walked off.

Ashley's POV

Finn walked off. I couldn't help but have this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach when he disappeared. The warm feeling was gone, and was replaced by cold silence.

"Hey Kyle, the date's tomorrow, okay? I have a date with the other guy," I said. I cannot believe I already forgot his name. There's like hundreds of guys here, but I'm just so focused on these 4.

"Sure thing," Kyle said, smiling. He looked between a cross of tiredness and excitedness.

"Great, I'm looking forward to it," I said. He nodded and there was a silence.

"I guess I'll see you guys later," I said.

"I'll walk with you," both Carter and Wes offered.

"I think I'll be okay," I said. They nodded glumly.

Carter's POV

She likes Finn. She talks to him and there's no awkwardness. Maybe he likes her back. I can't believe I haven't even had a chance with her yet and Finn is taking her away. If he thinks he won, he's wrong. So wrong.

I know I really like Ashley. She's not different like Lana. She's really different. Speaking of Lana, she was sitting against my room door. I groaned as I approached her.

"Carter!" she squealed. I noticed that her eyes were rimmed with red. I kind if felt bad for her, which was something new. I opened the door and let her in, making sure no one saw.

"What are you here for?" I demanded. She sniffled and hugged my chest like she was the one younger than me. Her skinny, boney hands gripped my shirt like it was keeping her from standing.

"I missed you," she said, a small smile forming on her lips.

"I can't say the same," I said. She looked hurt for a second before she grinned.

"I can make you change your mind, babe," she purred. Her mouth attacked mine and her hands flew to my pants' button. I sighed mentally. I haven't slept with anyone in a long time. Maybe that's why Ashley is making me all soft. This is what I need right now, I thought as I kissed her back.

Comment? Vote? Fan? PLEASE? *pouts and makes puppy dog eyes*