boarding with boys (20)

Haha, I love you guys. You all think the father is Finn. But hey, you may be wrong... or right! You'll have to read to find out... Like I said already, this story is coming to an end soon *wipes tears from eyes* tell me what you think about a sequel... should i or should i not and just focus on a whole new story? alright.. enjoy!

Ashley's POV

Finn and Wes. They both have brown hair. They were both with Missy that night. The morning after, Finn had a hickey and his hair was all messed up. Finn's the dad. That was the hickey Missy gave him. I couldn't help but feel sick to the stomach. My heart clenched. Why do I feel like this? I'm with Kyle.

"I think I know who the father is, Missy," I said. She wiped her nonstopping tears away and looked at me with huge eyes.

"Who?" she demanded. I took a deep breath.

"Finn."

The word, well, name just hung in the air. Neither of us said a word as it really sunk in. My best friend was pregnant. Finn was the dad. The feeling of heartbreak was there. There was a big part of me that didn't want it to be Finn's. Sure, I'm with Kyle, but we never really connected like me and Finn did. I thought he was a nice guy and that maybe, I'd have the date with him and find out that we were meant to be with each other. That didn't happen. The date didn't happen. I'm with Kyle and Finn got Missy pregnant.

There was a knock at the door and I ran to get it. It was Tom. Can't he leave me alone? I don't have time for this.

"Can I come in?" he asked. I groaned.

"I'm kind of busy, Tom," I said and slammed the door in his face. Okay, I'll admit, that was a bit harsh, but I was very stressed at the moment. I went back to Missy. She was still crying, but it wasn't like before.

"Ashley, I'm going home tomorrow, what am I supposed to do?" she asked. I thought about it.

"Maybe you can transfer here for the rest of the year. My dad wouldn't mind," I suggested. She smiled slightly. "Don't give up the baby, okay? I'll be the best auntie." Her smile widened and her tears stopped as she enveloped me in a hug. I sighed loudly.

"Should I tell Finn?" she asked. I nodded.

"He seems like he would take responsibility for the baby," I said. She agreed. I still couldn't rid of the hurt I felt. I didn't know Finn was like this. He said he drank all the time so shouldn't he be able to control his actions? The least he could've done was use protection. Poor Missy. She was only 17.

"Can we tell him now? I want to get this over with," she said. I nodded and called Finn. He picked up on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey Finn, it's Ashley. Can you come over? There's something you need to know."

Finn's POV

"Hey Finn, it's Ashley. Can you come over? There's something you need to know."

I was slightly confused. Ashley sounded strange when she told me that. I put on jeans and my blue sweater and headed over to Ashley's room. The guys asked me where I was going and I just told them I'm going for fresh air. I have a feeling whatever Ashley wanted to tell me, she wanted just me to come. When I knocked on the door, it opened and showed Ashley. She looked tired.

"Hey," I said. That was probably the first word I've said to her the whole week. She smiled, but I could tell it was forced. I followed her into the room and I saw that her friend, Missy, was on the floor crying. Well, she wasn't crying until she saw me come in. Did I do something to her? Ashley told me to have a seat on her bed and I did, staring at the two confused. What did Ashley was to tell me?

"Missy has to tell you something," Ashley said. I turned to Missy who calmed down a bit and wasn't crying anymore.

"You have to promise not to freak," she said. I nodded, feeling a bit nervous. "And you have to promise to be there." I raised an eyebrow.

"Be there for what?" I asked.

"I'm going to tell you what you have to promise you'll be there," she said. I nodded, taking a glance at Ashley, who looked pained. Can't this girl get to the point? What is it that she wanted to tell me?

"I promise," I said, I couldn't control my impatientness.

"I'm pregnant," Missy announced. Wow, she was pregnant. But what did this have to do anything with me?

"Okay," I said slowly. "Why does it involve me?"

Missy began her fits of sobbing again and I was just left confused. I looked over at Ashley. She looked like she was about to cry. She looked sad and frustrated. She sighed.

"You're the father."

What do you think folks?

For those of you who wanted Ashley and Finn together, keep in mind, this isn't the end... don't lose hope.. yet!

Vote.Comment.Fan.