Boarding with Boys(5)

So sorry havent updated this... but holy cow (haha funny) im sooo happy right now.. so if any of u guys read my little 'get to know me' on my profile, u know i really really like these 3 guys.. guess what? one of them asked me out!!! ahh he's soo cute and asked me out last week, we're still going strong... his name is zach, cute huh? ella and zach. zach and ella. im just still in a daze cant believe he likes me back. i know u dont care but i gotta just tell someone... he has wavy dark brown hair and really blue eyes, like it just pops and surprises u. okay before u read, so sorry for the length...

Wes's POV

I woke up feeling like everything was going to go my way. Today after school, Ashley and I were going to hang out in her room. I'm pretty psyched. Ashley and me just seemed to click when I saw her. I hope I'm not the only one that's feeling this.

I crept out the room slowly. I was going to head down to Ashley's room again. I'm sure I'm the only one of us that knows where it is, and I have to take advantage of that.

About last night, I don't know what's up with Finn. I've been friends with Finn way before the boarding school. I've known him since the diaper days. Before boarding school, he used to be cool. As in, hanging and flirting with the girls. I'm pretty sure he isn't gay like Carter keeps insisting, but something has to be up. If not, there's something totally wrong with him. How can he not like Ashley? She was the very definition of beautiful. If he would just open up a dictionary and find the word beautiful, Ashley's gorgeous face would b plastered on the page, no doubt.

I slowed my pace a bit when I neared Ashley's room.

Darn!

Other guys were at her door, but unlike me, they pressed their retarded, desperate faces on her door. When Ashley finally opened her door, one guy who had been leaning against it was surprised and stumbled forward. A shocked Ashley just closed her door quickly and sped away.

I finally caught up to her after awhile. It was harder than I thought it would be. Ashley could totally be the fastest walker.

"Ashley!" I called when I felt it was time to. Ashley turned around and smiled.

"Hey Wes," she said. Her face was glowing and the smile looked real and not fake like the girls I've known before.

"I'm excited about today," I said. She nodded.

"Me too, but I'm going to have to sneak out from my dad," she said. "He's so lame and overprotective."

I laughed. "It's cool. Maybe we could meet someplace else?" I suggested.

"I'd love to. Tell me when you think of someplace," she said and sped off to class. I looked after her in sort of a daze. Is this seriously what this girl was doing to me? I barely know her!

Omygosh!! i know, i suck... i'm sort of having a writers block and seriously dont know what i want to happen. for now, i'm just gonna give u a glimpse of the other guys because truthfully, i dont know who ashley should end up with, maybe none at all.... again so sorry!!