Boarding with Boys (2)

Thats Kyle-------------->

Finn's POV

"Daughter?" Carter practically screamed. There were gasps and murmurs throughout the whole stadium.

Soon the whole place got quiet. I straightened up and could see a girl with shoulder length blond hair approach the stage. She was wearing a mini skirt and a baby blue V neck top that showed a lot of cleavage. She smiled confidently and approached the microphone.

"Hi, I'm Ashley. I hope we can all be friends and hope that you will treat me as one of your best buddies and ignore the fact that I'm the only girl," she stopped and giggled. She flashed another smile and cleared her throat. "Well, that's all so... yeah." She got off the podium and went to stand by her dad.

Carter nudged me. "She can be my best friend," he whispered with a smug smile. I rolled my eyes.

H.P. Thomas got on the podium again and silenced the loud murmuring of the people discussing the fact that there was a girl here. "Like my daughter said, you guys should ignore the fact that she's even a girl at all. Now, head back to your rooms," H.P. Thomas ordered. There were whispers of protest, but everyone went back anyway. All but our group.

"It's going to be hard pretending she isn't a girl when she's dressed like that," Wes said. He cocked his head forward to show the girl. She was laughing with her dad.

"Come on, let's get back to our rooms," I said.

"Don't be a bum, Finn, I want to meet the girl," Carter said. Both Kyle and Wes agreed. I sighed and followed them over to Ashley.

Ashley's POV

"You'll have fun, Ash," my dad said. Sure I was.

"Yeah," I said, still smiling.

Someone cleared their throat and my dad tensed. I looked up to see a group of guys. Good looking guys. I looked at my dad and waved him off.

"You're tired dad, go to sleep," I said, pushing him. He narrowed his eyes but left. I turned back to the group and smiled. "Hi," I said.

"I'm Carter." The guy had on a plain white top and a leather jacket over it. His hair was short and black, sticking up on all ends. He had extremely blue eyes that just popped. He offered his hand and I giggled. He took my hand and kissed it gently. One of the guys behind him groaned.

"Forget that creep, I'm Wes. I'm like the walls of this place. I know every little secret," he said. He had dark brown hair. They fell his green eyes, no, maybe brown. He was tall, taller than me, and Carter. He winked at me and I smiled.

"Forget them both. Hi, I'm Kyle. I'm the hottest and most normal one here," he said. "You look nice." He looked at me up and down and made me blush. He grinned. Kyle had blonde hair and blue eyes. I looked behind him and noticed a guy with light brown hair. It was soft looking, like a field of wheat. His eyes were hidden because he was looking at the ground.

"And you are?" I asked. He looked up and looked kind of embarrassed.

"Oh, I'm Finn," he said. His eyes were a warm, chocolaty brown.

"As in Fineus Herald," Carter laughed. I smiled.

"Oh, shut up," Finn said.

"I like it, it's cute," I said. Finn looked up and blushed through his lightly tanned skin. Aw, how cute!

"Ashley is a nice name too," he mumbled. I giggled.

"Yeah, but it's so common. You never hear Finn, let alone Fineus," I said. He turned even redder. Is was totally cute. He looked such like a little kid, though, from his black T, I can see his well defined chest. What, does he have a 6-pack? 8-pack?

"What about me? I'm unique," Wes said. I laughed.

"I never hear the name Wes either," I said. Talking to them was easier than I thought. Back where I used to live, I couldn't even get the hottest guy, Shawn, to even look at me. These guy have Shawn beat big time.

"How old are you?" Carter asked suddenly. I pretended to look offended.

"You never ask a woman her age," I said. He scoffed.

"Really?" he asked in a somewhat annoyed tone. I laughed.

"I'm 17. You know, I'm a senior this year," I said. I was seriously hoping they were too. If they weren't, that would make them juniors, sophomores, or even freshman. I doubt that, they looked older.

"Really? Us too," Carter said. He raised an eyebrow as if he thought he was surprised I was a senior.

"Did you think I was younger?" I asked.

"Maybe. I thought maybe you'd be a junior," Carter admitted. I smiled.

"That's flattering," I said.

"And what do I get for being flattering?" he prompted. I laughed.

"Maybe a kiss," I said, feeling adventurous. His eyes widened in shock, but he leaned it. I leaned in too. All of a sudden...

"Ashley Grace Thomas! Time for bed!" my dad yelled. I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

"See you tomorrow maybe," I said. I turned and walked off to my dad.

"Ash, keep away from them," my dad warned.

"Nothing was going to happen, daddy," I said, fake whimpering. His face softened and he lead me to my room.

This might not be so bad after all. If I could just get my dad to loosen up a little, I could have my fun that I wanted here with the school of boys. Just thinking about it gives me goose bumps. Boarding school boys, here I come. Ashley Thomas is here for the year.

Ha, wait until Missy and Sharon hears about this.