boarding with boys(6)

Thanks for the reads, votes, comments, blah blah blah, etc etc... Truthfully, i didnt expect much from this story, but im glad that people like it and read it... sorry for the length, but again i dont really know the direction of the story right now and just want you to get to know the characters a little more...

Carter's POV

Screw this. I cannot believe I was not the first one to ask Ashley. Stupid Wes. If he wasn't my roomie, I would've beat him so he wouldn't be able to make it on the date. Yeah, I know, I'm violent. But nothing gets in my way of something I want. And now, I want Ashley. I'm going to make sure she's mine.

Today was Wes's date with Ashley. I could say I was jealous, but I'm not going to. Why should I be jealous of him? He doesn't stand a chance with me vying for Ashley's attention? Quite truthfully, none of them stand a chance with me. Kyle is usually quiet so he'll probably end up not even talking to her. Wes is going to probably just brag about how he knows everything and just scare her away. I don't even give a damn about that one other guy. And Finn. He's no competition. He doesn't even seem to care. I just want him in the run because I will have the satisfaction of knowing that I beat all these losers.

Just then, my phone rang and I saw it was Lana. What did she want? I picked up the phone and rolled my eyes.

"What?" I answered in a completely bored tone. Now that I see Ashley, Lana looks like a piece of crap. She is good in bed though, probably why I kept her for so long.

I could hear sniffling on the other side. Lana must be crying. I rolled my eyes, she was probably going to make some lame excuse for kissing Pete. My younger brother! Has she got no taste?

"Carter, let me explain. Please, I really care about you. I only kissed Pete because I pity him. You know I only love you," she wailed.

"Lana, we're over. There's no way we can ever work," I said firmly. Once I leave a girl, we're officially done, no going back.

"Carter, but don't you love me?" she demanded. I could barely understand her from the crying. I sighed.

"Babe, sorry but we're done," I said, not feeling one bit sorry or like I lost anything. Call me heartless, but that's just me. Take it or leave it. Either way, I don't really care.

There was more crying and loud noises like things were being thrown. Man, was this girl nuts? What was I thinking when I went out with her? A few seconds later, the crying stopped and there was a silence. I was about to hang up when she spoke.

"I missed you, Carter. Will you at least come over?" she purred. What the heck? Was she not just throwing a tantrum a few seconds ago?

"Lana, I'm done, we're done," I said. How many times do I have to say it before it gets in her head? Soon, there was sniffling and Lana was crying all over again. Was she seriously bipolar? I sighed and hung up on her. She is so not worth my minutes.

Ashley's POV

Wes, Carter, John, Kyle. Man, my brain must've not been working properly when I complained about moving. If anything, this is paradise. A boy filled paradise. It's so unreal that I'm the only girl here. I usually don't like being the center of attention, but if I had to, being the center of attention for a school filled with boys isn't the last thing on my list, that's for sure. Missy will be so jealous. I kind of wished she was here. I wouldn't mind sharing these boys with her.

I can't wait until tonight. Today was Wes's day. He seems really cool. He's cute too, but most of them were. I loved his eyes though. They were like green one second. Blink and it'll be brown in another second.

I was kind of surprised that Wes asked me first. I was expecting Carter. Not that I cared who asked me. It's just that Carter had the arrogant air about him that was obvious he wanted me. Those kinds of boys were never usually my type, but I think I can make an exception for him. I think I'll be making a lot of exceptions here.

Thanks for reading, and suggestions and comments would be appreciated...