boarding with boys(8)

so hey, before the story... sad and happy news. so the sad news.... me and zach arent together anymore. it was kind of an agreement on both sides. we lasted an awesome 2 weeks, and no regrets whatsoever, and we talk a lot still and he's like my new best friend... no sadness really... okay the good news, well one being that zach and me dont hate each other... also, i heard that greyson likes me. (he's one of the 3 crushes- zach, greyson, and clayton) we're talking a lot and he asked me out yesterday but i told him i had to think about it. i'm leaning towards yes but i dont know because i just broke up with zach a few days ago, did i mention zach and greyson were like really good friends? so yea im troubled! haha, before i get you really bored, here's the story... hope i didnt disappoint.

Ashley's POV

For the rest of the time until the very last hour until my date with Wes, Tom stuck around with me. A few times, I tried to ditch him, but he kept coming back. He was like an unwanted zit or a boomerang that you keep trying to get of.

"Tom, I need to get ready," I said for the millionth time tonight. Now I was really going to be late. Tom sighed and then smiled.

"Oh, I'll just wait here. Go ahead and get ready," he said sweetly. To me, he seemed like the devil right now. I just groaned and stalked to my closet. I picked a fuchsia pink strapless dress. (A/N: I posted it --->) I slipped it on and pair it with my black ankle boots. I brushed through my blonde hair and clipped it with a bobby pin. I wished I had more time, but this is what Wes was going to have to deal with. Maybe I'll make it up to him sometime. I applied cherry lip gloss and mascara, keeping the makeup minimal.

"You look nice," Tom said when I walked out of the bathroom. I forced a small smile as I sprayed on my perfume that smelled faintly of vanilla.

"Tom, my date is about to be here," I said. I hoped he got the hint that I wanted him to disappear.

He didn't.

Tom just stayed where he was and nodded, a creepy smile on his face. I just sighed and gave up. A few minutes later, there was a knock on my door. I jumped up quickly to get it, but Tom beat me to it.

"Oh hey, you must be the dude that's taking my Ashley on a date," Tom answered. 'My Ashley'?

I ran to the door and dragged Wes away. "Don't mind him," I said as I pulled him along. Wes looked beyond confused and, not to

mention, cute. He had on a navy blue button down and dark jeans. His hair was slightly wet, but made him look cuter.

"I want her back before 10," Tom called after us. I rolled my eyes.

"Who was he?" Wes asked as we walked around the school building.

"Just forget about him. He's nothing," I said. Nothing to me, at least. Wes nodded and pulled me closer to him. I smiled and looked

up at him. He smiled back and leaned down. I quickly looked around and wrapped my hands around his neck. And I kissed him.

That was pretty much our whole date. Us going to the movies and making out the whole time, us sharing a shake, then kissing. Him

dropping me off at a minute passed 10 and kissing me. And then us standing and hearing an annoyed Tom about how he was disappointed in me, and then, you guessed it, kissing.

I feel that I'm moving too fast, but who cares? They're just kisses. Wes is such a good kisser. Now I can't wait for my other dates. Missy is going to be green with envy. Green was always a good color for her anyway.

Sorry if it wasnt as good as you'd wanted it to be...