boarding with boys (21)

Attention readers and fans of Boarding with Boys: I have started writing a sequel. I will post it right as I finish posting this story, which is pretty soon. I don't know if it'll get the same response as this one, but i'm going to cross my fingers and hope so. thank you all who have become my fans, whenever i receive one of those notifications, it makes my day!!! enjoy!

Finn's POV

"You're the father."

The words just rung in my ears. Repeating itself. Missy was pregnant. And I was the dad. I looked over at Missy and she was still crying. Ashley had gone over to her and was trying to calm down her friend. How could I be the dad? Missy and I never did anything. Unless...

"How do you know I'm the father?" I asked. I guess it sounded like I didn't want anything to do with the baby because Ashley turned and glared at me.

"You were with her that night. And in the morning, you looked like, yeah," she said. I could tell she was angry at me. I was angry at me. How could I have let this happen? This wasn't who I am. This is who Carter is.

"I'm sorry," I muttered. Missy looked up at me and smiled, coming over to me and hugging me. I held her close. I can't believe I'm going to be a dad. I looked behind Ashley and she looked beyond sad. I didn't know why, but I didn't get a chance to ask. She left. I was left with a crying person, who happens to be the mother of my unborn child.

Ashley's POV

The looked right together. I knew Finn would be there for the baby, so I guess I should be happy it was him and not some other person. But the thing is, I'm not. I was seriously hoping he could deny it and tell us that it didn't happen between him and her. But he accepted it. So Finn's the father. Now, I have to go tell my dad about Missy staying here. I'm sure her parents would allow it. I walked until I found the door that had 'H. Thomas: Headmaster' on it. I knocked and opened the door. My dad was sitting at his desk, looking at the computer. When he saw me come in, he just smiled. He signaled me to take a seat. I did.

"What brings you here?" he asked. I played with the hem of my shirt.

"I was wondering, can Missy transfer here?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow.

"Ashley, I techinically broke the rules when I let you in here. This is an all boys school," he said seriously.

"Can't you make one more exception?" I asked.

"I can't, I'm sorry. If you really want her to be here, there's an all girls school about 3 hours away, I can ask the Headmistress about letting her in," he said. I thought about it. At least she would be in this state with me. I nodded.

"I'll tell her to ask her parents," I said. He nodded. I told him I'd see him later and walked back to my room. Finn was gone. Missy was sleeping on my bed. I didn't want to wake her so I changed and went to bed too.

Finn's POV

When I got back to my room, the guys bombared me with questions. Asking me what took my so long. I told them to mind their own business.

"Finny, what crawled up your ass and died?" Carter asked. I sighed.

"Leave me alone, I'm not in the mood," I said.

"What's wrong with you?" Kyle demanded.

"I told you guys to leave me alone!" I shouted. They looked taken back. I was beyond tired. After Ashley left, I was left to hold Missy while she cried. Soon, she fell asleep and I stayed with her for a bit before placing her on the bed and leaving. I still couldn't believe I was the father.

"Calm down, Finn. We just want to know what happened that got you like this," Wes said. He was probably going to blab about it once I tell them. But I needed to tell someone. I needed to get it off my chest. To make sure it's not just some dream I need to wake up from.

"I'm going to be a dad," I said.

*Don't hate me okay? This still isn't the end!

Vote.Comment.Fan.*