💋 Chapter One

"I know damn well you ain't sending this to me." I kissed my teeth once I saw the picture Kelly gave me. It was a picture of myself sleeping in her bed with an open mouth and dry saliva. "You better delete that shit before the media finds that out and I'd be damned if you did."

Kelly chuckled at the other end of line as if I wasn't serious. "Chill Bey. No one's ever gonna find this... except those elite-slash-information-gatherer Hive of yours." She mumbled the last part and I widened my eyes then shook my head with a sigh.

Right. Elite Hives sometimes get some informations that should not be known, Yet. I don't want them to know what's going on yet because I will when I feel the project is done and perfect. I will when I feel it is time to show them. I will if I feel they DESERVE it. But sometimes, it can come handy for me at some point.

"For real, Kelly. For real." I told her as I get ready for listening party that will be held tonight at Kanye's house. I really don't want to go because to be honest, I don't like cameras and paparazzi coming for me and asking shit questions. I don't want other people invading my privacy. Actually, what is 'privacy' to them?

"Well, I better be ready. Party starts at 9 and it's God damn 6:30." I groaned knowing that, in that time, I'll be late because I want myself to look good and two hours is not enough.

"Okay babe, I'll see you there!" Kelly exclaimed. She's also close to Kanye but they do not talk that much.

"Bitch you better delete that picture or I'll beat yo ass if you didn't."

Kelly only chuckled. "Bye Feliciaaaa..." She sang and before I could ever speak, she hung up the phone call. I cursed under my breath. As I was starting to strip myself, the door suddenly opened. I quickly returned my clothes before that disrespectful person see my perfect, curvaceous, bootylicious body.

"What the fuck? You don't know how to knock nig-" I was cut off by someone that's familiar to me.

"Ga?" She finished the word for me and I have never ever said that in front of my mother.

"Oh shit." I mumbled as I put my shirt back on.

She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow at me. "Curse one more time and Imma beat yo ass, Giselle." She said and I rolled my eyes because I know damn well I'm a grown ass woman. "You want me to pop your eyes out too?"

I sighed and I opened my mouth to tell her something but she held out her hand and pointed a finger on me. "Ah ah, you gon talk back at me now huh?"

"No because I am about to explain you something that you should knock on my door before entering my room and I can curse and say what the hell I want because this is my God damn house." I almost raised my voice at her because she always does this, damn. But I have to tell her what's on because it's annoying me. Her face expression changed and I realized that I just snapped at her. I sighed, "I'm sorry mama. It's just that-"

She sighed and cut me off. "No, I understand. I completely understand. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come here and check on you." She said and crossed her arms again being childish.

I chuckled and hugged her tight. "Aw mama. Don't be like that. It's just that I'm grown now and I can take care of myself." I kissed her cheek and she softened a little. "Come on ma, gimme a smile."

She cracked a smile for a bit then went back to her poker face. "But so you know, I would have beaten your ass here right now for snapping at me like that. You're lucky this ain't my house."

I laughed at my mama. She's the best thing in the world and the best mama you could ask for. My mother and I are so close to each other to the point that we know what's going on inside our head. Speaking of family, I have a younger sister and she's at New Orleans right now with her husband Daniel and her son, Julez. She had him at the age of 18 and Daddy almost kicked her out when mama and I stood up for her. Julez is now 3. Yes do the math bitches. Anyways, Daddy is a one hell strict father but he's also loving and caring. Unfortunately, he changed and fucked some cheap bitches ass and got that bitch pregnant. Not only that, I found out he was stealing money from my own bank account for irrelevant shit. From that point, I don't know who he is anymore. I don't know if he is still that loving and caring father that my mother, sister and I knew. My parents untied the knots and my sister and I were happy, actually because we later found out that he was also beating our mother. My mother didn't filed for a case because despite the things he did to her, she still loved him so she just let him go.