McCree x Heart Broken Reader

Requested by @Cutelittlemercy..enjoy 🐺

Flashback
"I don't love you (Y/N), I never have and never will." He spat in your face as he walked off with his fiancé.

Three Months Later
You sat at a bar on route 66 alone hating yourself for being so stupid. Your heart hurt, never did you expect your boyfriend to cheat on you. Those words circled through your head like venom. You downed your whisky and payed the bartender, walking out of the bar you noticed a group of guys. Keeping your head down, you walk past them until you feel a hand grab your arm. "Where you going hot stuff?" One of them said, "Don't you know it's not safe for a lil lady to be walking by herself." Another man stands in front of you, "Aw don't be sh..." He was cut off by a swift fist to the face. "Let go of my before I send you old perverts to the ER." You ripped your arm free. "Worst mistake girly." A guy pulls out a knife and presses it against your throat, "Now take your clothes off and bend..*crack*." He clutches his broke arm and screams in pain. You hear a chuckle behind you and turn to punch the guy behind you only to find your best friend McCree hold the guy's dead corpse. "Howdy gentleman, I reckon you've met my lovely lady friend." You giggle making him smirk, "Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way, either way you choose I'm leaving her with my lady." The guys ran for their lives and didn't look back. "That was easy." McCree chuckled, he looked at you. "You alright, they didn't hurt ya?" You shake your head, "I'm fine Jesse." "Darlin I know when youre lying to me, I can see tear marks on your face." He sighed, "You can spend the night at my place."

Timeskip
You could hold back anymore, you told him what had happened between you and your ex boyfriend. McCree  made you hot chocolate after you had cried your eyes out. "Damn that jerk, I'll kill him." McCree growled as he hugged you, trying to calm you down. "Am I not pretty enough for him?" You sniff. "No no you're the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on, he's just blind." McCree rubbed your back, "You're also the sweetest person I know, you've always be their for me when I needed you." "Thanks Jesse." A smile slowly crept onto your face. "Anytime." He rubbed your cheek. "(Y/N) you should move on, he wasn't the right guy for you anyway." McCree blushed. "Oh...and who is the right guy?" You giggle. McCree blushed darkens, "Well he's a rogueishly handsome man, with a thick southern accent, and he would spoil you everyday." He chuckled, you feel your face light up as he moves closer to you. "I would love to be your boyfriend as long as you agree to be my girlfriend." You feel tears forming in your eyes, "Jesse you're a really good guy, but I'm scared and I don't wanna get hurt again." What happened next was unthinkable, Jesse had his lips against your. "I won't hurt you (Y/N), I'm loyal to you and you only." He kisses your lips again, this time with more passion than the first. "Do I get a chance?" He made a puppy dog face and you gave in, "Yes, I'll been your girlfriend." You smile as you kiss back. McCree hugged you tightly, "You won't regret it darlin."