Reaper x Reader Lemon Don't Mess with My Soap Operas

I haven't done a lemon in a while so bare with me people, because it's not that great. Requested by @BetaE10. Enjoy!!-🐺

Normal POV
You sat next to Reaper as watched another one of his lame soap operas, you were bored out of you're mind. You couldn't hang with Sombra because she out and about, Amélie was nowhere to be found, and Reaper was.....well you know already. You sign and slump into to couch, when suddenly and idea hit you. You moved closer to him and sighed louder, "Gabe I'm bored can we please change the channel?" You whine, but he says nothing. You poke his mask with you're toe hoping to annoy him, he grabs your foot and throws you off the couch. "Ow." You groan and rub your sore butt, standing up you grab the remote from Reaper and switch off the TV, then run off laughing and ignoring Reaper's screams. You hid in the hallway closet and tired to stop laughing so he wouldn't find you. Suddenly the door swung open and black smoke filled the closet, you choked and gasped for air as the black smoke grew thicker. Soon your vision blurred and you passed out.

In Gabe's Room 30 Minutes Later
You opened your eyes to find yourself face the face with Reaper, "Enjoy your little nap." You stare the masked man, who was on top of you. "So you think it's funny to turn off my show huh?" Your heart nearly stopped, "Look I'm sorry, it was just a joke. " Reaper grabbed you by the arm and placed you over his lap, "I know you thought it was funny, but that was the worst mistake you could ever make and now I'm going to punish you."

SLAP!

You felt a sting on your butt

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Ow! OK..Ok..I'm sorry...OW! Gabe please stop!....Ow Ow Ow Ow! I'm so..ow...sorry." You tired to wiggle free but Reaper's grip, stopped you. "You should be sorry (Y/N), but sorry it's gonna save you." He pulled down your shorts and rubbed the soft fabric sheathing your entrace. "Gabe! What are...y-you..ooh.." You moaned as his fingers danced on your now dampening crotch. "Ooohh....Gabe please...st-staap." Reaper ripped your panties off, fully exposing your wet cunt. He rubbed you're wet folds, then stopped, "Why'd you AH!" Reaper thrust two fingers into your entrace. You moaned as his fingers scissored your tight walls, you began to buck your hips into his palm. "You're enjoy this (Y/N)." He chuckled, "You love this." You moan when his thumb teases your sensitive spot. "N-no...that's..uh..not..ooh." You buck you hips faster to meet his pace and soon feel your that your end. "Oh...Gabe...I-I..ooh." Reaper pulls his fingers out and pushes you on the floor. "Can't have you cum just yet." He chuckles and you let out a disappointment groan, "Now sit up and face me." You did what you were told with out hesitation, once you were facing him he took off his mask and stared at you with lustful eyes. He pulled you into a deep heated kiss, you couldn't ignore the throbbing between you legs.  Taking your hand he guided it to a forming tent in his pants. You unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down and boxers, you stare in shock at his hard length. "That can't fit in me." You said a bit to loud. "It can and will fit (Y/N)." He smirked, "Now suck." You lick from his balls up the tip of his cock after a while of doing this, Reaper grew impatient and thrust himself down your throat. "Suck." He growled, you began bobbing your head up and down on his thick cock, you hum making Reaper moan. Bobbing a little faster, he grabbed a fist full of your hair, he began to buck his hips forcing his way down your throat. "Ugh, you mouth feels so fucking good." He threw his head back and released, "Swallow." He growled, you gulped down his salty cum. "Good girl, now get on the bed and lay on your back and spread you legs." You do as your told and watch Reaper takes off the rest of his clothes, once he's finished he rips off your shirt and bra. The cold air hits your hard nipples, Reaper licks and sucks your hard buds making you moan, his length brushes up against your sopping wet entrance. Reaper slaps your ass and pulls you to the edge of the bed, "I'm going to fuck you senseless." He slams his length into your drenched womenhood, making you scream. He grunts as he tries to thrust deeper into you, "Damn so tight." The sound of skin slapping filled the room along with grunts and moans, "Oh Gabe..." You bite you lip, your body burning in pleasure. Reaper's thrusts were hard and deep, his thick cock stretched your walls. You felt a knot tightening in your stomach, wrapped your legs around his waist allowing him to slam into your womb. "Oh...G-Gabriel.." You moan, "Faster..." Reaper stops, "What do you want?" "Faster please..." You whine. He pulls out, "I wanna here you beg for it." He rubs your sensitive bud, "If you don't beg I can't finish. "P-please fuck me harder Papi." You moan as he rubbed harder. Reaper smirked, "Get on all fours." Once on all four, he slammed his length into you and pulled your back to his chest. "Oh!..Papi." You scream as the knot tightens, Reaper began straining and grunting signaling his nearing end. He bit you shoulder and rubbed your pussy, "Oh...Gabe...I'm gonna.." "Don't cum until I say so." His cock throbbed as (Y/N)'s walls squeezed he's member, "Gabe I can't hold it...." You say between moans, "Oh! Fuck...GABE! AAAHHH!" You moan as your body gives out, luckily Gabe held you up until he spilled his hot milk into you then you dropped you on the bed. He got up and put his clothes back on, he pulled the covers over your sleeping form and left. "Damn, I wish she would do that more often."