Baby Talk Part 1

Mccree

"Ok Mat, repeat after daddy, say daddy"

"Da...."

"No daddy or dada."

"Mama."

"No dada."

"Mama."

"Ugh, maybe Sam will say it." Mccree turned to Sam. "Ok Sam say dada."

"Dada!"

"Yes." Mccree picked him up and kissed his cheek, "You said it, I'm going to get your mom I'll be right back."

1 minute later

"Ok Sam say dada."

"Mama." (Y/N) burst out laughing. "I thought you said he could say dada." "He did." Mccree sobbed hugging (Y/N). She laughed and kissed his forehead, "Next time cowboy." Sam and Matthew giggled, "You silly little boys."

Gabriel

(Y/N) was recording her daughter giggling and smiling for Gabriel since he was on a mission for a month. "Say hi Gabi."
"Hi."

"Say hi daddy."

"Hi." (Y/N) giggled, "Eh..close enough." She hard the lock to the front door click and her eyes lit up as Gabriel walks through the door dropping get his bag on the floor. "Hey mama." He smirked, (Y/N) picked up Gabriella and walked over to Gabriel. "Hey Papi." She pressed her lips on his, "How was the mission." "Long." He groaned, "To long, I missed my girls."

"Hi!"

Gabriel stared at Gabriella in shock. "Hola mija!" He threw her in the air and catches her. "You can talk now." "Yep, she's growing up to fast." (Y/N) kissed her cheek. "Oh yeah, Jesse wants to watch Gabriella." Gabriel sighed, "Why did you tell him, that he could be Gabi's honorary big brother?" "Because the nurse gave me too much anesthetic." (Y/N) rubbed the back of her head, "Plus a little responsibility will be good for him." "Guess you're right." He chuckled. "Of course I'm right, I'm always right, even when I'm wrong." (Y/N) giggled.

Hanzo

Ryuu sat on the floor and played with his father's dragons, even though Hanzo was against it. He had to do something to stop his sons cries, now he had to figure out how to get them back. "Uh...Hanzo dear I thought you said that ancient dragons weren't toys or pets." (Y/N) huffed. "They can come out when they want to or when I release them." He sighed, "So I walk into the living room and they're here." (Y/N) smiled, "So you didn't summon them." "No, they came out on there own." He sighed.

"Masutā, kono chīsana mono wa anata no yōnimieru." One dragon said. (Master, this tiny thing looks like you)

"Kore wa watashi no musuko no ryūdesu." Hanzo replied
(This is my son Ryuu)

"Hanzo?"

"Yes Sakura."

"I don't understand a word you guys are saying." (Y/N) looked at the dragons, "Are they talking about me again?" "No Sakura, they were asking me about Ryuu." He kissed her cheek, (Y/N) blushed. The other dragon curled up around Ryuu.

"I think he likes him." (Y/N) giggled, Hanzo stared at his dragon. "Not a pet he says, their ancient dragons he says, their not to be treated like cats he says, but they cuddle up with his son and he says nothing." Hanzo glared at (Y/N) but said nothing.

"Dagon!" Ryuu giggled, Hanzo and (Y/N) looked at their son in shock. "Dagon! Dagon!" (Y/N) scooped up Ryuu and hugged him, "My baby boy said his first words, Oh mama's so proud of you." Hanzo still in shock said, "He's growing up to fast." Both dragons shrink and fly around Ryuu and (Y/N) before disappearing into a blue smoke. Hanzo ruffled his sons hair, "I am proud of you my son."