First Day Home Pt 3

For the Junkrat and Roadhog stories, you had the baby at home so. Just a note 😆

Reinhardt
Reinhardt puts Zachary in his crib for a nap, then walks to the bedroom to check on you. "Do you need anything my queen?" You smile, "No I just need to rest." You felt the mattress shift under you and a strong pair of arms wrap around your waist, "I love you (Y/N)." But you didn't hear since you were already out.

2 Hours Later

*Zachary cries*

You groan and wiggle out Reinhardt's bear hug, then speed walk to Zachary's room. "What's wrong baby?" You sit in a rocker and began to nurse him, you shudder. "Still not use to that." After nursing Zachary, you take him downstairs and turn on the T.V. until you and Zachary fell asleep. Reinhardt wakes up to fell an empty stop next to him, he checked Zachary's room, but you weren't there and neither was Zachary. He walked down stairs and found you and Zachary fast asleep, Reinhardt sat next to you and kissed your cheek before pulling you and Zachary into a bear hug.

Junkrat
Junkrat looks at the Madison as she slept next to you, since she had eaten an hour ago. Junkrat had nothing to do, or did he....

He quietly creept out the room, he snuck down stairs to the basement. "Hello my pretties....daddy's back."

In A Town Somewhere

BOOM

*Civilians screaming and Running in panic*

"Oh I missed this!" Junkrat laughed, throwing a grenade into a building.

"FIRE IN THE HOLE!"

BOOM

He dashed into a candy store and stole as much as he could take, then broke into a gas station and stole a few cans of gasoline. "To bad Roadie, didn't come, he doesn't know what he's missin." He chuckled, after hours of burning town and terrorizing civilians it was time to head home.

Back At Home

Junkrat quietly crept up the stairs of the basement and back in to the bedroom. Laying in the bed next to (Y/N), he snuggle with her thinking he had got away with little deed. "Where have you been?" Junkrat jumped at the fact that you were awake. "I went for a walk and got lost and I left my phone in the house." He chuckled. "I heard from a little piggie, that a rat blew up a few towns." You smirk, "You wouldn't know who is would you?"

It was at this moment Junkrat knew HE DONE FUCKED UP

BUM BUM BUUUUUMMMM
WE NOW RETURN YOU TO REGULARLY SCHEDULED STORY.....

"Uh......no.....I...I uh.......don't know.." Junkrat was sweating buckets and shaking. "Crap how'd she know." "Are you ok Jami? You're sweating." You now are face to face with Junkrat. "You know babe honesty is always the best policy." (No its not) "Plus you smell like gasoline." Junkrat signed, "Ok I did it....." "Aha..so you thought you could lie to me didn't you!" Your now pinning Junkrat to the bed. "Uh...y-you....uh...uumm...I uh...." His lips trembled, his stuttered and turned his head away from you. But still felt your glare, "Ok...I'm sorry!" He cried, "I was bored and I didn't get to blow things up and Mako didn't want to go w-with me....I'm sorry (Y/N), I'm a terrible person." "Aw..Jami..I know you snuck out since this morning so, stop with the fake crying." You facepalm. "How'd you know?" He stopped his fake crying. "One I was awake when you left, two I saw you terrorizing people on the news, three I heard you walk up and down the stairs, and four you tried on my eye liner again." You sign, "Look you're a dad now so stop acting like a kid and grow some balls, got it." "Uh....got it." He kissed your lips. "By the way...no sex for a year." You roll off him. "WHAT THE F..." You cover his mouth before he finished his sentence.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

"You also have to do all the choirs and watch your daughter...starting now." You kiss his cheek then kick him off the bed. (Long story short you kinda threw him the dog house)

Roadhog

"WAAAAAAAAH!" Michael cried, you yawn and continue to try and calm him down. "Hey what's wrong baby boy?" Michael cries and cries, "You've been crying for an hour...what's wrong." Roadhog sighed, "Let's me hold him (Y/N)." You gave Michael to him, "Now what?" "Maybe if you sing him a lullaby he'll stop crying and hopefully fall asleep." You yawn, "I hope so....oh I got a song."

Baby mine, don't you cry.
Baby mine, dry your eyes.
Rest your head, close to my heart,
Never to part, baby of mine.

Little one, when you play,
Pay no heed, what they say.
Let your eyes sparkle and shine,
Never a tear, baby of mine.

If they knew all about you,
They'd end up loving you too.
All those same people who scold you,
What they'd give just for the right to hold you.

From your head down to your toes,
You're not much, goodness knows.
But, you're so precious to me,
Sweet as can be, baby of mine.

Roadhog sighs, "It worked." He lays Michael in his crib. "Ugh...he's finally asleep." You pinch the bridge of your nose, "So now we have time to ourselves." He kisses your soft lips. "Mmm....Mako..now?" "Yes, but let's take it to the bedroom."

In the Bedroom (2 minutes later)

*Snores*

After putting Michael to sleep, you and Roadhog decided to have a little fun...unfortunately...because the two of you were tired as soon as you hit the bed, both you and Roadhog passed out.