Month 3 Pt 2

Reinhardt
(Y/N) and Reinhardt flipped through the catalog from a babies r us magazine. "Oh what about this, it has a lion on it." She smiled. "It's cute, but we don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet." He sighed, "I wanna know." "Patients Rein well know soon enough." (Y/N) giggled, "But can get a lion plushy for the baby." Reinhardt kisses your cheek, "Of course."

"And a lion onesie?"

"Yes."

"Yeesss."

"I can't wait to find out the gender of our baby." You giggle. "I love you." Reinhardt hugged you. "Oh Rein." You kiss his scared eye.

Junkrat
"I WANT FRIED ICE CREAM!" (Y/N) screams. "You just ate an hour ago." Junkrat whined. "Don't care Ice cream NOW!" She huffed. "Fine." He grumbled, he shuffled to the kitchen and took out a gallon of cookie dough ice cream. "Oh grab some pickles and chocolate syrup, while your at it." You shout from the living room. "Ok." He groaned. He returned to the living room with icecream and pickles and chocolate syrup. "Thank you, I love you Jami." You kiss his cheek, "I'm sorry that I'm acting bitchy." You start crying. Junkrat whips tears fro. Your eyes, "Hey hey don't cry, it's not your fault your being bitchy, you going through mood swings." He reassured you. "Look on the bright side, you only have to endure this for 6 more months." You wipe tears from your eyes, "Yeah...hey you want some of my snack?" Junkrat shrugs, "Eh...why not." He takes a scoop of neopolitain icecream with a huge chunk of a pickle and smothered in chocolate syrup. "It actually tastes good." He wrapped his arms on your shoulders and kissed your cheek. "Wow, who knew pickles and icecream were a good combination." You shrug and enjoy your snack.

Roadhog
"Ugh that's the hundredth time I've peed today. How much longer do I have to endure this?" (Y/N) groaned. "Six more month babe." Roadhog chuckled. "Just wait till the baby starts kicking." "Ugh don't even joke." (Y/N) sighs.

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!

"What are you watching?" You sit next to him and read the title on the screen.

"Baby Birth."

You gag, "Ew, why are you watching this?"

"Because we're having the baby at home...remember?" He poked your stomach. "Oh right, I forgot about that." You rub the back of your head. "But that's still disgusting." You shudder. He sighs and continues watching the video.."It's gonna hurt." "I know, but what if I.....nevermind." You look away. "What if what?" He looks at you. "What if I die giving birth or what if the baby dies?" Tears forming in your eyes. "It's not gonna happen, so calm down." He rubs your back, "It's know you're scared, but you'll be fine and so will the baby." He nuzzles your cheek. "I promise." "You so sweet." You giggle and wipe tears from your eyes, you rest your head on his shoulder and he continues to watch the disturbing videos of women giving birth. Soon enough you drifted off to sleep with all the noise.