Baby Talk Pt 3

Reinhardt
Zachary's cries could be heard around the house, You and Reinhardt had no idea why he's was crying nor could get you to get him to stop crying. "What's wrong Zachy." You hug him and pat his back. "Ssshh...it's ok..darn I wish you could talk." "We have a while before he can talk, my dear." Reinhardt shakes a rattle, trying stop his sons cries. "W-wi...wion...wion!" You and Reinhardt stare at Zachary, "What do you say?!" Reinhardt asks.

"Wion!...WION!" Zachary cries.

"You said you're first word." You kiss your son's cheek, but he pushes you away and continues crying. "You're going up so fast." Reinhardt bear hugs you and Zachary.

"Wion!" Zachary cries.

"Oh yeah, we need to find his lion or he's gonna keep crying." Reinhardt puts you back on the floor. "I washed it, it in the dryer now should be done any time now."

1 hour later

Zachary giggles and babbles and rolls around the floor with his stuffed lion. "Glad he's calm now." Reinhardt said watching Zachary. "Yeah, still can't believe he's talking now." You smile, "Zachary, do you love your lion?" "Wion!" He hugged his lion. "I'll take that as a yes." You giggle.

Junkrat

Madison watched Junkrat make a bomb, "And that is how you make a bomb, any questions?"

"Ba!"

"No no boom, not ba."

"Babababa."

"Boom, Madi Boom."

"Ba..bo.....booooo.....BOOM!"

"YES! That's my ankle bitter, we got to tell your mother." Junkrat dashed up stairs with Madison in his arms. "(Y/N)...(Y/N)! Madi said her first word!" "SHE DID?! Oh...my wittle girl is growing up so fast." You hug Madison, "Ok Madi, say the word." You pull out your phone and record her.

"Boom!"

Your eye twitched, "Say that again Madison."

"Boom!"

"Did you take her to the basement again?" You glare daggers at Junkrat. "No." He chuckled nervously. "Madi did daddy take you to the basement."

"Boom." She nods. "Hold this please." You place your head phones on her head and your phone in her lap. "JAMISON I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" You chase him up and down the stairs and around the house, much to your daughter enjoyment. Plus you forgot to turn off your phone so it was recording as much as possible.

Roadhog
Michael crawls up to your face and kissed your cheek. "Hello my little piglet." Michael giggles, "Aren't you just the little charmer." He puts his hand on your face and you turn your head to try to catch his tiny hand. Roadhog walks into the room and watches you and Michael play. Michael notices Roadhog standing in the door way.

"Dada!" He crawls over to Roadhog, who picks him up and tosses him in the air, "You can talk now!" "Darn it...go back to being my cute little baby boy." You sob, "There there....(Y/N), it's ok?" Roadhog rubbed your back. "And...*sniff*...on top of that I lost the bet with you..now I owe you 20 dollars." "Hehe, pay up...or you can pay after your moment." He continued to rub your back and Michael hugged you, nor wanting to see you cry anymore.