Mr. Handsoap (Hanzo x Reader)

Requested by @CoffeDoe, this is gonna, WARING memes.......I think? ENJOY!!

At the Overwatch Base
"HI MR. HANDSOAP!" (Y/N) shouts as Hanzo walks by, he glares at (Y/N) and storms off. "I think you're over doing it." Genji appears next to (Y/N). "AH! Genji we need to bells on you." She sighs. "And you need to stop calling Hanzo handsoap or at least say it when it's appropriate." "Like an comeback." She said. "Yeah something like that." Genji chuckled, (Y/N) rolled her eyes, "I know you like him (Y/N) but I really think you're doing it wrong." "Whatever, I'm gonna go train." (Y/N) smirked. "If he stops talking to you, you owe me 50 bucks." (Y/N) didn't listen and walked to the training room, where Hanzo was coincidentally. "Hey Handsoap." She leaned against the wall, Hanzo groaned and fired another arrow. "Whatcha doing." "What does it look like I'm doing." He glared at the obnoxious woman behind him. "Shooting arrows and a target, duh." She rolled her eyes and watched Hanzo aim for the target, "H...Ha..ha...Handsoap." She fake sneezed making Hanzo miss his shot. "(Y/N)! Please leave." Hanzo pulled out another arrow, "You annoy me." (Y/N) scoffed, "I'm not annoying you Handsoap." She giggled. Hanzo turned and aimed his arrow at (Y/N), she froze with fear. Sighing Hanzo lowered his bow, "You're an annoyance to me." He lied, somewhat. "Leave." She felt the atmosphere grow colder. "H..Hanzo...I" Hanzo glared at her, "LEAVE!" She slowly back up to the door, then ran out the training room. Hanzo turned and relentless shot arrows, "Well that went well." Genji appeared out of nowhere. "It went according to plan." Hanzo smirked. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Genji asked, watching his brother take the arrows out of the target. "You could have been a little nicer." "I was annoyed." Hanzo rolled his eyes, "Besides this is a good punishment for her." "Why can't you bend her over your lap and spank her?" Genji blushed. "Brother, I'm not interested in what you and Mercy do before you have have sex." Hanzo pulled out the last arrow, "But I'll keep that in mind." Genji chuckled, "So, my brother has a perverted side." Hanzo placed his arrows in his quiver and followed Genji to the cafeteria. "Hey luvs!" Tracer slung her arms around the brothers' neck, "Have you seen (Y/N)? I can't find her anywhere." "Did you check her room?" Genji asked. "Yep, so I came to the cafeteria." She smiled, then her stomach growled. "And to get lunch." "Hey Lena." (Y/N) said, "Sorry I'm late, I had to stop Junkrat from pulling the biggest prank on soilder and reaper." She noticed Genji and Hanzo, "Hey Genji, Hanzo." Tracer and Genji looked at (Y/N) in disbelief, "Uh..(Y/N) are you alright?" Tracer asked. "Normally you call Hanzo.....urm..nevermind." Tracer and (Y/N) walked into the cafeteria, Genji still in disbelief handed Hanzo twenty bucks. "As always little brother you have much to learn." Hanzo chuckled as he waved the twenty dollars in his hand. "And I thought I knew women." Genji sighed.

Timeskip (two months later)

Hanzo watched (Y/N) as she fought Genji, he watched every percise hit, every skillful dodge, until she had pinned Genji to the mat. "I WIN!" She helped Genji to his feet. "Lucky shot." He huffed. "Looks like you're taking me out for ramen." "Yeah yeah, let me get Hanzo and we'll go." "Uh...Hanzo's coming?" She blushed. "Yeah is that a problem?" Genji chuckled. "Yeah, It's a problem, he hates me." She sighed, "And I've tried to apologize but he keeps ignoring me." Genji pat (Y/N)'s back, "It will be fun, promise." (Y/N) sighed, "You know fun and Hanzo don't mix." "I know." (Y/N) could feel Genji smirking underneath his mask. "Fine, but I'm not cracking handsoap jokes on him."

At a Random Ramen Restaurant

(Y/N) sighed as she waited for Genji and Hanzo to come out the bathroom, which was weird because Genji is cyborg, so it made her wonder if he needed help using the bathroom. But she quickly abandoned the thought and shuddered. Genji and Hanzo returned from the bathroom, Genji sat on her left and Hanzo sat on her right. A small blush crept onto her face, she turned and whispered to Genji, "I feel uncomfortable." "It's not polite to whisper in public (Y/N)." Hanzo said, sipping on sake. (Y/N) face burned a bright red, Hanzo smirked and Genji chuckled. After 30 minutes of waiting in awkward silence, you were finally eating. Genji slurped up noodles, "So good." "Genji you're gonna choke." Hanzo said. "Am no....*coughs*." Genji chokes, "Nevermind..*cough* *cough*." (Y/N) giggled and Genji continued to choke, til Hanzo helped him out. "So (Y/N), I have a question to ask you." Hanzo said, (Y/N) face lit up. "But first I must apologize for my behavior." She turned to look at Genji only you find that he was gone. "Dammit Genji!" She sighed, "It's ok, I should have been more considerate of your feelings as well as my own actions." Hanzo smiled, "I know that the only reason you did it was because you like me." (Y/N) face burned red, "M-maybe." She squeaked, Hanzo chuckled and leaned in close to her face. "(Y/N), I love you." He pressed his lips against her tinted pink lips, when he pulled away he (Y/N) looked dazed. "H-Hanzo."

"Yes." Before she could say anything, Genji pushed her into Hanzo causing them to kiss again. "Get a room you two." He laughed taking a picture. (Y/N) pulled away from Hanzo for air. "So, will you be my girlfriend (Y/N)?" Lost for words, (Y/N) nodded and pressed her pink lips against his. Genji took a another picture and sent it to Mercy and told her that he won the bet. "Hey Handsoap, you're paying for lunch right." Genji chuckled. Hanzo glared at his brother, "Fine." After paying for lunch Genji went back to the base while Hanzo and (Y/N) enjoyed their time alone.......... *wink wink*

YOU DIRTY MINDED PERSON, JUST BECAUSE I WRITE *WINK WINK* DOESN'T MEAN SEX IS INVOLVED
😂😂😂