F I F T Y F I V E

A GOD FALLS 

  "Why did I save you?"

  Y/N nodded if Stella hated Y/N so much growing up as a child, why did she save her from Utopia.

  "Well, as much as we both hate to admit it, you are my daughter and there will always be a part of me that loves you, that has a duty of care towards you." Stella explained and coughing at the end. She was getting weaker.

   Y/N looked at her mother. "Is that true?"

  "Yes you mewling quim, I just explained it to you." Stella rolled her eyes.

  Stella's breathing was getting slower and her face got paler.

     "W-whats happing to you?" Sting asked.

   "I'm dying you fucking fool." Stella breathed out.

   "Can you please stop insulting people." Y/N said.

   "If I am going to spend my last minute with my daughter and her pet then I will say what the fuck I want to say." Stella said closing her eyes.

      "What?" Y/N asked in shock.

    "I am going to die soon, I can feel it." She mumbled.

    "But you can't! I need more answers! You- you tried to kill me and my friends- my planet!! You can't just die in your sleep peacefully!!!" Y/N yelled. She was angry, just angry in general.

      "I am afraid that is not my choice." She said weakly.

   "Ballshit!!!" Y/N yelled shooting up sending that chair flying into the wall. Sting was shocked at her reaction and confused.

   "You should live!! For a long time!! And watch as society moves on without you. You deserve to be forgotten and live the rest of this planets days on this bed in this house, old and alone." She spat out.

   Stella smirked. "Why? Because you're gonna have to go through the same thing as me."

     Y/N was silent as she stared down at her mother.

    "Fuck you." She whipped.

     "I think I am a little old for that honey" She smirked looking up at her daughter.

     "How, how do you still have the stupid smirk on your face? Do you not feel regret for what you did! All the lives you took!" Sting yelled this out. He was done sitting in the shadows watching the gods yell at each other. If Stella could go by not regretting what she had done to her planet or her daughter she didn't deserve the title of a god.

   "I don't regret anything that I did to Utopia, the fake or the real one. I don't regret what I did to the people or my husband or that hybrid." Stella took a pause almost thinking over what she was about to say.

   "But I do regret not telling my daughter that I loved her when she was young, I regret leaving her in that pod all those years ago." She breathed out.

     Y/N watched as Stella's eyes closed and her chest stopped moving. Her eyes widened as she took a step closer to Stella.

    "Stella, Stella..." No response.

   "...No.... Stella!!! Wake up you don't deserve to die!!! You- you can't die!!!!" Y/N screamed at the dead body.

     "You can't die, you can't leave me!!! Mum!!" She yelled as tears ran down her face.

   Sting quickly grabbed the girl and pulled her into his chest. She cried on his shoulder as she came to terms with the situation.

   "She can't leave me, I'm going to be alone." She sobbed onto the boy's shoulder.

    "No, you will have me till my last dying breath."

      Y/N and Sting stood in the woods once again. They stood over Stella's grave. Y/N brought out a dagger and cut the palm of her hand and let the blood fall onto the grave.  She healed the cut on her hand and placed the dagger on the grave.

  Sting looked at the girl and wiped her tears away. She looked up at him and gave him a small smile.

    "Come on, let's go." He said taking her hand and walking away.

    "Wait, there is something I need to do first." She said looking at the small house.

  Ones, Y/N was back inside the house she started to look for something, something that every God had.

   "Um, what are we looking for again?" Sting asked.

"A safe, I would be a black one." She said as she continued to look for the safe.

"Um. Why are we looking for a safe." Sting asked as he lifted up some old boxes to look for this safe.

  "When a God dies. It is a big thing since Gods don't die normally, so just in case every god makes a message on this hologram thing." She said. "And I highly believe that Stella would have made one."

   Sting nodded and continued to look for the safe.