F O R T Y

' THE IDEA THAT STARTED IT ALL '

★·.·'¯'·.·★

Y/N AND STING had been walking for a long time now. It seemed that the forest never ended. Sting was growing impatient and all he really wanted to do was sit down and rest his tired feet.

"So how long until we get to this safe house thing?" Sting asked.

"Um about three minutes," She said, not wanting to talk about it much since he had been asking the same question over and over again.

"So, who is going to be there?"

"Well, Beckhan, Aiden, Rose," She said.

"So, are you close to this Beckhan and Aiden?" Sting asked. He really wanted to know how close they were. Not that he was jealous or anything.

"Well Aiden and I are more rivals than friends but Beck and I are pretty close," she said. "Why did you ask? Are you jealous?"

"I am not!! Just curious!" He defended. The truth was he was really jealous that you were closer to this 'Beck' person. He knew that it was stupid, but he really was jealous.

"Sure you are Bee~" She cooed running her hands through her hair.

"Whatever," he mumbled.

"Look! There is the house!" She yelled grabbing the boy's hand and pulling him towards the house.

A small blush spread across his cheeks as their fingers intertwined. He looked up and saw a small cottage. It was much like the one where he met that Erin girl. Y/N pulled Sting up to the front door. She quickly knocked on the door. She was excited to see her friends again. The door then slowly opened to reveal Aiden. He rolled his eyes and pushed the door open so that the two could walk in.

"Who is it!!!" A female voice shouted from the inside.

"Just the runaway princess and her human friend!" Aiden yelled as he walked back inside.

There was a lot of shuffling from the inside and loud crashes. "Y/N!!!!" The female voice of Rose squealed and tackled the girl to the floor.

"Rose!!" Y/N yelled back.

The two girls hugged each other on the floor. This gave Sting time to take in Roses appearance.

She had bright green eyes, unlike any other shade of green he has seen before. Long red hair that matched the colour of a red rose. She was about Y/Ns hight, but a bit shorter. She had a slim body and pale skin and she had a thick sent of roses.

Y/N was filled with joy being reunited with her best friend. They eventually got off each other. But Rose still kept close to her best friend. Rose turned around to see Sting. It was her first time seeing a human. She had always wanted to meet one, she thought that they were quite fascinating and since this one was close to Y/N and a dragon slayer she was happy to meet him.

"You must be Sting! It is amazing to meet you!" Rose yelled again tacking Sting to the floor in a hug much like Y/N.

Sting was surprised at how strong she was but he quickly remembered that he was the only human here.

"Um it's nice to meet you too, Rose," Sting said trying to get the God off him.

Y/N laughed at her best friend. She knew that Rose loved hugs as a child, it seemed nothing had changed.