F I F T Y F O U R

A LONG TALK

  "Y/N, will you slow down." Sting mumbled. The two were still finding their way out of the forest.

   "If we want to make it to Stella's before dark, then no." She said back.

   "Ok, we need to talk."

"We are talking."

  "I mean about us, this unspoken romance."

  "There is no unspoken romance between us."

   "Sure there is, you know it's true." he said wiggling his eyebrows.

  "Whatever you believe Sting."

   "Okay, since you don't believe me, I will give you some examples: when we made out in my guild hall, when we made out in the games, when we held each other's hand and you owe me a date."

   "T-that was just hormones." She stuttered and continued to walk.

   "Ha, yeah sure baby girl."

  Y/N and Sting stood outside an old cottage in Magnolia. It was worn down and it looked like it was about to collapse at any minute. Y/N had seen it a few times once in a while when she took walks around the town but never gave much attention to it.

  "Um, do you want to go in there alone or do you want me to come in with you?" Sting asked. He wasn't sure how to handle the situation. He didn't really want Y/N to go in there by herself, it could be dangerous.

   But he thought that she would want to handle it herself.

  "Can you come please?" She asked quietly looking at the ground.

    Sting smiled and nodded.

   She slowly walked up the small steps to the cottage and knocked on the door. They waited for a minute and there was no answer.

   "Oh for fuck's sake." She said and walked around the cottage.

  "We can't just start walking around it." Sting said walking after her.

  "Well if she won't open the door we will have to find another way in."

  "Well, I mean we could jump up onto the roof and go down the chimney Christmas style if you're feeling festive or we could dig our way in and go under-"

  A loud crash was heard as Sting looked at the window with now a massive hole in it.

  "Y/N Why!!!" Sting yelled.

  "We need to get in."

   "We could have done it Christmas style."

   "It's June"

"It is never too early for Christmas."