T W E N T Y F O U R

' JUVIA'S UNCERTAINTY '

★·.·'¯'·.·★

THE GROUP ALL stood in shock at the words of future Lucy. "Dragons!" They all yelled.

"We're all fucked!" Y/N stated as she put her hands on her hips and looking around the room.

"We need an army! Quick Happy get the navy!" Natsu yelled running around like a madman.

"How would the Navy help us! There is no water anywhere!" Y/N yelled to him.

"Yeah, Natsu, I don't think that the Navy would help very much," Wendy said sweatdropping.

"Wait, you believe me?" F.Lucy asked in shock.

"You're our friend, you came from the future to help us, we have no reason to doubt you," Natsu said placing his forehead on top of F.Lucy.

"Yeah, Future me you really need to calm down," Lucy said to future self.

"We should get going, tell the king and the other guilds," Y/N said taking her hands off her hips.

"Yeah, let's get going," Mira said standing up.

★·.·'¯'·.·★

Meanwhile, Sting stood in front of the Fairy Tail guild. His plan had worked out so far, he just had to beat them.

That would be easy. They were all beaten up and bruised. Their clothes were ripped and their skin was covered in cuts and dirt.

They were weak.

He was strong.

"Well, isn't this a sight. It's strange to see all my heroes from my childhood isn't really that grand,"

"Enough talking we didn't come here to make friends," Gajeel said.

"We will fight you one on one if we have to," Gray said.

"Why not all at once, defeating you one on one would be boring," Sting said.

"Don't underestimate us, just ask your comrades," Juvia said stepping forward.

"I'm trying to treat you with the respect you deserve. That's why I'll defeat you all as one big family!"

"If that is what you want then we will give it to you," Erza said.

"I'll show you how strong I have become, I'll do it for Lector!"

"You wanna fight us, by yourself are you serious?" Laxus asked.

"Of course I am serious I'm more than a match for you. Lousing Lector gave me new power,"

"Then come and fight us, we will give you the fight you want," Erza said. She was using a stick to hold herself up. She would be easy to defeat.

"Prepare to whiteness the power of a true dragon slayer!" He shouted as he let out some of his magic power. It shot up from the ground and started to rise up around him and spin.

He closed his eyes and then opened them again. He was Ready to win.

But when he looked at them something struck him.

He took a step forward, determined to beat them and get Lector back.

But there it was again. That unknown emotion what stuck him right in the heart.

"I-i can't. I can't beat you," he dropped to his knees looking at the ground.

"I surrender,"