F O R T Y E I G H T

SIRI

   "Let go of me! I am a queen I refuse to be manhandled by some low life peasant!" Stella spat out as she was dragged to the throne room where she use to sit.

   Now sitting in her place was the king, Zeus, the new queen, Hellen, and Y/N the princess.

  "They are not peasants, they are people, my people and you will respect them as much as you respect the throne," The king said looking at his Ex-wife.

   "The throne is mine!" She growled out. Stella had a dirty dress on that went up to her knees. She had chains around her wrist and ankles. Her blond hair was messy and matted and her skin was pale.

   "Well, as you can see it clearly isn't. You are on trial Stella, you will not speak in that manner," Hellen said looking at the god.

   "For what doing what was right for the planet," She spat back.

   "You think that killing anyone you please, locking up anyone you don't like and making your people live in fear is the way to rule a planet," Zeus almost yelled out.

   The three started to bicker while Y/N sat and watched. She never liked sitting on her throne. She found it uncomfortable and didn't like it when people looked at her for too long.

   She turned her head to see Sting. He was standing to the side leaning against a pillar. He saw her look at him and he sent her a smile. He knew that she was nervous about the trial and he could completely understand that.

   "You think you know how to rule a planet!" Stella yelled at the king and Queen.

  They shot there insults back at each other.

   "Oh, get over yourself! You can't hide it from her forever! She's clever she will figure it out!!" Stella yelled.

   This got Y/N attention, she looked at her mother. "Sweet daughter of mine would you like to know a little secret" Stella yelled like a crazy person.

  "Take her away!!" Zeus yelled. The guards quickly took away Stella before she could say another word.

  "Court dismissed!" Zeus yelled as all of the lords and ladies walked out of the courtroom.

   Y/N got up and walked over to Sting.

   "Are you okay?" Sting asked the girl. She was pale was breathing a bit heavy.

   "Yeah, I'm fine," She said smiling. She said to the boy smiling.

  He raised an eyebrow at her. "If you're sure you are then fine," He said.

  "Come, I need to get out of this dress," She said walking out of the courtroom and down the hallway. Much to her dismay, she had to wear a dress. She couldn't wear shorts and a T-Shirt to the courtroom.

  She wore a simple pale pastel pink dress that went up to her mid thighs. "Well you do look stunning in it," Sting said walking next to her. "Maybe I could help you take it off,"

  "Well maybe you could," She smirked continuing to walk down the hallway to her room.

   Sting stood still and watched as she walked down the hallway. He bit his lip and ran after her. "Is someone in a flirtatious mood today~" Sting smirked.

  "Maybe I am," she said. She opened the door to her bedroom and walked in.

Sting walked in as well and shut the door.

  Y/N sighed and ran her hands through her hair and gently tugged at it. "Okay, tell me what wrong" Sting demanded looking at the girl.

"It's just what my mum said, I need to speak to her," She said.

   "Are you sure that is a good idea, I mean she did try to kill you and me and a lot of people," He said walking closer to her.

   "Yeah, I need to know what she was talking about," She said.

  Sting nodded. "Okay, so why don't you go and get changed and we can go and see her,"

  "Okay, can you leave please," She asked the boy. She got up and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and a white crop top.

   "But I thought you wanted help?" He asked with his normal smirk on his face.

  Y/N rolled her eyes and walked into the bathroom leaving Sting alone in the room. Sting walked over to her desk. On the desk, he saw Y/N's You phone (iPhone) as she liked to call it.

  He picked it up and looked at it curiously. He moved his thumb to the home button and pushed it. A ding went off and the screen went dark. A white line appeared on the screen. He jumped back and looked at the phone with wide eyes.

  "What the hell," He mumbled.

  "Give me another chance," a female voice said.

  Sting from and looked at the phone. "Um, okay,"

  "Okay," The voice said again.

  "Who are you, show your self!!"

   "I'm just a humble virtual assistant," It said again.

  "Show your self!!!" He yelled.

  "Who me?" The voice said once again.

"Yes, you!!"

"I thought so,"

  "Wait are you in the phone!?" Sting yelled out again beyond the point of confusion.

    "Sorry Y/N, I don't really know"

  "I am not Y/N, I am Sting"

   Y/N opened the door, now dressed, to see Sting taking her phone. "Sting what the fuck?" Y/N asked walking towards him.

  "Y/N there is a humble virtual assistant stuck in your You phone!!" He yelled running to the girl and giving her the phone. Y/N looked at the phone and saw that Siri was open. She looked at Sting and burst out laughing.

  "Hahaha!! Sting oh my god!! Your to precious for this world!" She laughed putting her arms around him hugging him tightly while laughing still.

  "Um okay thanks," He thanked confused. He put his arms around her and hugged her back tightly.

They let go of each other and smiled. "Come, Sting, we are going to see my mum," She said taking his hand.

  "And we are bringing my humble virtual assistant with us,"

EDITED- 6TH APRIL 2018