FIVE ✱ a box full of memories

' A BOX FULL OF MEMORIES '

★·.·'¯'·.·★

THE COLD AIR AND BEAUTIFUL SKY WAS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE TO Y/N's MOOD. She sat on the edge of the cliff. Her legs dangling over the edge. She had been thinking a lot. She couldn't help it. She had a whole head of memories swimming in her mind and it was driving her over the edge.

"Y/N!" Chiffons voice yelled. Chiffon had been looking for Y/N for an hour. They had come back from the dead after 7 years. And times had changed. They where no longer the strongest guild, their guild was gone and most of there members had left.

They were now situated in a barn on top of a hill.

Oh, how times have changed.

"Yeah, I'm here," She spoke softly. She saw Chiffon fly over to her.

"Are you ok, you seem distant," Chiffon asked. Ever since they got back and saved Lucy from the clock she had been distancing herself from the guild. And that made Chiffon worry and the guild.

"Do you remember when I went missing on the island,"

Chiffon nodded.

"Well, Erin took me to this place and she gave me so of my memories back from a place I went to- taken to," She said playing with her fingers.

"Erin! Erin was with you?! I haven't seen Erin in so long,"

"Yeah, she was there, I was taken to a place called Erath in a different dimension,"

And they talked about Earth and Utopia for hours. By the time that they decided to go back to her house it was dark. The streets were empty as Y/N walked back to her small house. She held Chiffon in her arms and watched as the street lights flickered on and off.

"Y/N!" The voice of Laxus yelled. He was trying to find his sister. He hadn't seen her all day and was worried. Everone was worried about her.

"Hi there big bro," She said walking towards him.

"Are you ok?

"Yes, I am perfectly fine, why do you ask?"

"You have been distant, it's not like you. Normally, you are all in everybody's business,"

She smiled and held Chiffon closer to her. "It's nothing, really. It's fine,"

"You know I am here for you if you need me. I may not be the best brother in the world but I try,"

"I know you do, I love you," She said walking towards him and hugging him. He was a lot taller than her. So when she hugged him it felt like she was hugging a punching bag. He was very big and had a lot of muscles. He toward over her. Well, he toward over everyone.

He smiled and hugged her back, he missed her more than he knew.

"I'll see you around, ok," She smiled.

"Yeah, I'll see you," He said ruffling her hair.

The two parted ways.

Back at her house Y/N turned the light on and turned to be faced with the one and only, Erin.

"Hello Y/N!" She yelled smiling widely.

"Oh hello!" She yelled jumping up, scared shitless. She put her hand on her chest to calm her breathing.

"Erin! Its been so long," Chiffon yelled flying out of the girl's arms and into Erin's.

"Yeah, it has," She smiled.

The three of them sat on the sofa and talked and talked. It had been a very social day for Y/N. They talked about the past and the old times, the good ones.

"Oh I got you something," Erin said jumping up from the sofa and to the kitchen. She dove to the floor and came back up with a big box. It was filled to the brim, about to overflow.

She took the box and placed it on the coffee table.

"I went back to Earth and got some of your old stuff," Y/N walked over to the box and took some stuff out.

The first thing she pulled out were two diaries. She remembered writing in them, making sure that all of her deepest secrets were hidden and locked away. She would stick pictures of her friends in them or postcards.

She flipped through the pages reading some of the things she had written. She placed them on the ground. Chiffon picked them up and looked at them.

The next things she pulled out were shoes, sunglasses and a bag. She smiled widely at them and put them down. She saw something glow from inside the shoe. She put her hand inside it and pulled it out.

It was the galaxy stone. A gift from her dragon, Star. It was a purple crystal shaped pendant. It was attached to a piece of string. Carefully she put it on the table making sure not to break it.

She put her hand back inside the box to feel something hard. She picked it up and put iy on the floor.

"MY LOST CHILD," She screamed.

Her laptop, iPhone, speaker and headphones where all on the floor around her. The thing she missed most about Earth was its electricity, internet and WIFI. She had been slowly suffering without it.

She turned on her phone and almost screamed when she felt it buzz and turn on.

Placing it down, she moved on to the next items in the box.

The next thing she pulled out almost brought her to tears. It was a Polaroid picture of her friends. She bit her lip trying to keep the tears at bay but it wasn't going very well.

The only other thing that was in the box was some clothes, she would take them out later. All she wanted to do now was sleep and cry while eating ice cream.

"Y/N, are you ok," Chiffon asked.

"Yeah, I am fine. I'll see you later," She rushed and went to her room. She dove under the sheets and curled up into a small ball.

"Should I go to her?" Chiffon asked.

"No she needs time to heal," Erin said picking up all of the objects off the floor. She put them neatly back in the box, making sure that they don't break.

She would need a lot of time to heal.

All of the time that the stars would give her.

( edited- 30th march 2018 )