FOUR ✱ the eyes of an old friend

' THE EYES OF AN OLD FRIEND '

★·.·'¯'·.·★

WHEN THE SLEEPING GIIRL WOKE UP SHE KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG.

"You can wake up now, you have been asleep long enough,"

Y/N knew that voice, it was soft but almost deadly at the same time. When she opened her eyes and looked up she saw the eyes of an old friend from long ago.

"I was beginning to think that you weren't going to wake up," His voice was calm and collected. Y/N found it calming.

"I thought that I would never see you again, old friend," Her voice had a bit of humour in it but for the most part, it was calm and quiet.

"Same here. But here we are." There was a small silence before the dark wizard spoke up again.

"I assume that you have spoken to Erin and you remember your past events..."

"Yes, I know everything,"

"I'm leaving now, I have to leave the island and clean up some unfinished business," He got up and helped the girl up.

"It was good seeing you Y/N, I hope we will meet again soon," He spoke before he vanished.

"Oh, well it was good to see you too," She spoke throwing her hands into the air.

She was alone again.

The island looked battered like a war had been fought on it. She made her way through the island. Everywhere she stepped there were pieces of trees or small burn marks on the ground. She saw smoke in the distance and decided to go in that direction. She had no idea what had happened or how long she had been out for but it had to be longer than she expected.

Juvia was on the ground, still unconscious from her fight with Meredy. Her leg was bleeding and bent in a strange position. But she was still breathing.

Y/N could smell her but she could also smell blood and that made her worried. She began to run through the woods. The more she ran the more destruction she saw and the more she saw the more worried she became about her guild. She knew that they were strong, they were the Fairy Tail guild.

But whoever these people were, they were strong, very strong and downright stubborn bitches if they thought that they were making it out of here alive.

When the scent of Juvia was stronger, she began to slow down. Y/N turned to look around until she saw Juvias body on the floor, she ran over to it, dropping to her knees. Pushings her fingers to the blue-haired girl's neck, there was a plus but it was weak.

Turning her head, she looked behind her. Two bodies were on the ground, a girl who looked to be around twelve or thirteen. Her short pink hair came to the base of her neck, it was wet and stuck to her head. Her body was pale and coved with bruises and scratches.